Calvin Ramsay

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Reading between the lines of Ramsay’s comments in todays papers, and that of Goodwin and Colgate recently, it’s clear that a transfer deal has already been done for the young full back. Can only assume that’s why he’s not been played recently, for fear of picking up an injury. 
Hopefully  it’s around the £7m mark

He’s been frustratingly poor since the big time talk happened. If he’s a dons fan, I’ll wish him well in his career. I’m not sure it’s morally right to join liverpool given how their fans are murderers but can see why you’d do it financially 

mind they signed a boy from Preston or something, for a laugh. He must be delighted 

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Wee cunt.

I have lost count the amount of occasions I've been there.

Hopefully he's at Wembley and I can have my sign there.

I cannot believe adults allow their kids to do this. It's fucking shameful.

I hate it too. Ruins the spontaneity that makes football great. These kids now expect it, makes it less special. 

21 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Wee cunt.

I have lost count the amount of occasions I've been there.

Hopefully he's at Wembley and I can have my sign there.

I cannot believe adults allow their kids to do this. It's fucking shameful.

I remember the night you were at Chelsea for QF 2nd leg of the CL and phoned me in disgust as you walked out when Liverpool 1-3 down from first leg had gone 2-0 up and then Chelsea scored 3 and as we were speaking Lucas Leiva scored and you tried to get back in the ground. Kuyt then scored and you were kinda excited. Lampard then fucked it up by scoring. Hope he gets relegated.

45 minutes ago, thurso said:

Well done to the loon shows he’s not as bad as has been mentioned.
I’d rather he stayed for a few more years, gets a couple of hundred games under his belt like tierney did at Celtic and goes for 10s of millions. 

Tierney played 102 times for Celtic

If he had avoided all his injuries he'd already be close to matching that total for Arsenal

Sadly there's not a chance we will get anything more than a fraction of the fee Celtic got for Tierney. If we get £5million we'll be doing well

In all my years (52) of following the Dons, I can’t ever recall a time where our club (the manager, the chairman and now the players themselves) have been actively speaking so much about selling players on.

How we don’t HAVE to sell players (well, we do actually) but if correct bids come in blah blah fucking blah.

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

In all my years (52) of following the Dons, I can’t ever recall a time where our club (the manager, the chairman and now the players themselves) have been actively speaking so much about selling players on.

How we don’t HAVE to sell players (well, we do actually) but if correct bids come in blah blah fucking blah.

Things have definitely changed from that point of view in recent years! I like that we are rejecting substantial bids as it feels like in Milne’s time we would of just accepted them. It can only stand us in good stead in the future. You won’t get it right every time but I liked the fact we won’t be fucked about and accept a joke bid any longer. Does my fucking head in how little players outside the OF players are valued by the media and the fans of those 2 teams! 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

We seem to be happy gambling on future sell on clauses. Fuck that shit. What is the most AFC ever got via this process ? 

To be fair there are 2 flaws,

First being that sell ons are more common now than even 10 years ago, never mind before.

2nd being our players have been undervalued or just shite. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Tierney played 102 times for Celtic

If he had avoided all his injuries he'd already be close to matching that total for Arsenal

Sadly there's not a chance we will get anything more than a fraction of the fee Celtic got for Tierney. If we get £5million we'll be doing well

100 games will be fine from Ramsay before we sell then. 

Im not saying we would get the same as Celtic got for tierney but we should be going for getting more than £5 million for him that would be day light robbery 

7 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Reading between the lines of Ramsay’s comments in todays papers, and that of Goodwin and Colgate recently, it’s clear that a transfer deal has already been done for the young full back. Can only assume that’s why he’s not been played recently, for fear of picking up an injury. 
Hopefully  it’s around the £7m mark

Yeah having read his comments its either that or he's pretty damn certain its going to happen. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Patterson should have been nowhere near being nominated.

Spot on Tommy, half the cunts down here are apoplectic that bassey wasn’t nominated, Scottish Cup, euro league games etc, why hasn’t he been nominated they are shouting lol lol lol

hes only 21 ???,pricks

4 hours ago, thurso said:

100 games will be fine from Ramsay before we sell then. 

Im not saying we would get the same as Celtic got for tierney but we should be going for getting more than £5 million for him that would be day light robbery 

Imo tierney was and is a far better player than Ramsay. 

Time will tell but I also doubt we will get £5M. Half that figure more likely. 

But, hopefully you’re right. 

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

Imo tierney was and is a far better player than Ramsay. 

Time will tell but I also doubt we will get £5M. Half that figure more likely. 

But, hopefully you’re right. 

I must say I thought we would get £250k for McKenna and we got £3mill. So on that we will get at least £10 million for CR.