Calvin Ramsay

28 minutes ago, NEM said:

Scousers should just ask us to hand him over for fuck all then using that logic.

He’s under contract ?

Teams have to accept offers from bigger clubs because they will get all angry if they don’t. That’s how it works in his head. 
He thinks he can go into a shop & buy things for what he thinks they are worth. Not the shopkeepers valuation. 

He doesn’t drive his car anymore because he doesn’t think petrol is worth the price. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Scousers should just ask us to hand him over for fuck all then using that logic.

He’s under contract ?

Not even close to anything I’ve said but well done anyway 

54 minutes ago, brownie said:

We must be the only support in the country who will have fans attempting to deflate the fee for a player.

Or fans that aren’t living in cloud cuckoo land and are capable of objectivity?

38 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Your ‘bet’ is simply ridiculous. Doesn’t take balls to accept a ridiculous bet. Just stupidity. 

What about the potential etc? Or was that just you talking utter shit then? Put up or shut up.

34 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Teams have to accept offers from bigger clubs because they will get all angry if they don’t. That’s how it works in his head. 
He thinks he can go into a shop & buy things for what he thinks they are worth. Not the shopkeepers valuation. 

He doesn’t drive his car anymore because he doesn’t think petrol is worth the price. 

Not what I said either but well done to you too. Almost as bad as your total back tracking now over the fee.

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Not even close to anything I’ve said but well done anyway .

Have you had a bang on the head? It’s exactly what you said ?

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

If wages etc have been agreed with Liverpool then ultimately we are the ones that will have to agree to their valuation.

“Sorry Calvin I know you dreamt of signing for Liverpool and agreed terms but we’ve accepted a bid from Bournemouth instead as they offered a million quid more”

lol

Their valuation could be ten pence and a packet of space raiders. We don’t have to agree to a damn thing, he’s under contract until 2024

10 hours ago, NEM said:

Have you had a bang on the head? It’s exactly what you said ?

Their valuation could be ten pence and a packet of space raiders. We don’t have to agree to a damn thing, he’s under contract until 2024

It’s not but try again. 

Hysterical nonsense as per with you, totally incapable of debating like an adult. If Calvin Ramsay wants to move to Liverpool and has agreed terms then who has the power here? We deny him the transfer and then he completely spits the dummy and we are left with an asset of decreasing value. Look at the way he has acted since alleged interest in January, you honestly think if we turn down Liverpool he would be alright with that because he has a contract at “the famous Aberdeen” ?

Crazy levels of delusion.

32 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Total loss of focus and therefore form. Head completely turned with the talk of big wages.

Not quite, he's 18 and making lots of headlines, I'd be more concerned if it didn't have an impact on the lad.  He's been nowhere as bad as some make out,  there's a couple of parts of his game that he's clearly improving on too compared to the first half of the season.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Total loss of focus and therefore form. Head completely turned with the talk of big wages.

His form has tailed off but I'm not sure it's been as bad as some on here have made out. It's also the case that the entire team have been shite, so it's not a surprise that an 18 year old hasn't been able to keep up his own good form.

You might be right that he's lost a bit of focus. I think your wording of "look at the way he has acted" is a bit harsh on him though. 

30 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Unfortunately I will only believe this when I see it confirmed on AFC site etc. we saw similar claims with McKenna and then Ferguson. Nothing has ever been true! 

Club in a hard position, Sure they want to shout from rooftops about record transfer but it could implicate our own transfer business if we get a ridiculous fee. Will be interesting how the club handle it.

52 minutes ago, Parklife said:

His form has tailed off but I'm not sure it's been as bad as some on here have made out. It's also the case that the entire team have been shite, so it's not a surprise that an 18 year old hasn't been able to keep up his own good form.

You might be right that he's lost a bit of focus. I think your wording of "look at the way he has acted" is a bit harsh on him though. 

Perhaps that is harsh on him, agreed. I just feel that with his talent we should still be seeing what’s brought about all this hype, instead he seems to have regressed somewhat since January. Whatever happens I don’t think keeping him here is really an option now, especially if he has agreed wages etc with Liverpool. 

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is there ever a day on the Hat where BHL doesn’t complain about others in the support? 

Can’t imagine anyone wanting a drink with him/ her 

His parents called his protective helmet he’s always had to wear, his ‘big hat’