Calvin Ramsay

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Goodwin is thinking about his transfer kitty. 

He’s wanted by Liverpool, that’s enough to say he’s a generational talent from our point of view. Absolutely no way we can sell him for the same price as McKenna to a championship side.  Was told it wouldn’t be far off double what’s quoted in papers. Didn’t confirm if that was upfront or including add ons. 

Just now, slippers said:

He’s wanted my Liverpool, that’s enough to say he’s a generational talent from our account. Absolutely no way we can sell him for the same price as McKenna to a championship side.  Was told it wouldn’t be far off double what’s quoted in papers. Didn’t confirm if that was upfront or including add ons. If it’s upfront I think it would be a great bit of business. 

Totally agree. 

The bigger the club interested the more we should demand. 

Different ball game when you've got the likes of Liverpool interested. 

57 minutes ago, thurso said:

Looking back Cosgrove was good business but he actually scored goals her so could of been better. Time will tell if McKenna was good business will all depend if he gets sold for a high amount and if we have a good sell on, but neither of those transfers were done with the current director of football or manager so not sure what they have to do with me saying they are not strong enough willed.

I do hope I’m proved wrong they hold out and we get a huge fee for him 

If he doesn't get sold for a high amount then it's because he's not good enough. In which case us selling him at the time we did for a club record £3m would surely go down as good business, ultimately? If he's not good enough that is.

However, as many have said on here he's doing well enough since his move so fingers crossed he's sold for a reasonable fee and we get a bonus from that.

56 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Totally agree. 

Several EPL sides all interested in him, we'd be mental to bend over and accept 3m.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Totally agree. 

Nah big clubs get to pay what they want ?

Just now, Yorston Vasey said:

Can't we get Juventus to give us £10m for him?

No you joking, cormmack wants the money now to put aside for the magic stadium.