Calvin Ramsay

Just now, Torry Tosser said:

Just like you mean.

You've no more idea what's going on, than the squirrel sitting up the tree in my back garden.

I know plenty bud and none of it comes from talkshite or insidefootball or whatever pish it is you read.

56 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Out with a transfer window, when he’s under contract?

No. He won’t have signed 

Doesn't stop him signing a binding contract they just couldn't register the signing with the FA until the transfer window opens

I hope it’s rising to mega money as that’s really disappointing upfront money if accurate. 1m for Scotland cap, 1m for 20 Liverpool starts etc. If we can’t get decent whack for a player attracting interest from some of the best teams in the world we will never get anywhere near 5m for Ferguson. 

Guest milne_afc

£4m is decent considering his form fell off a cliff in September and never recovered. Good luck to the lad, opportunity of a lifetime to join the current best team on the planet imho and well done to the Dons for not pricing him out of a move.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

£4m is decent considering his form fell off a cliff in September and never recovered. Good luck to the lad, opportunity of a lifetime to join the current best team on the planet imho and well done to the Dons for not pricing him out of a move.

Unbelievable talent though. If we can’t get more than 4m for him it dosnt exactly bode well unless it’s rising to 8m or something. Probably agree it’s not a bad deal if we have atleast the same again in achievable add ons.  

24 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Going to be a lot of tears and snotters on here if this gets announced as £4m.

Depends if the add ons is disclosed! Not happy with 4m but will understand it more if the add ons are atleast the same again. Guessing the fee won’t be disclosed by club so will just have to go by what the papers say. But if McKenna was 3m rising to 6m I’d expect at minimum Ramsay to be 4m rising to 7m.