Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Calvin Ramsay

Certainly a few more fan sites on twitter reporting a fee has now been agreed ( anything between 4-4.5million + add ons ) and will be announce over the weekend.  
A great move for all imo.  Will be interesting to see how he develops down there playing alongside world class players.  Good luck to him.  
Hopefully this will kick start some signings… There did seem to be a lot more cars than usual at CP this am on way to work….. 

12 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Certainly a few more fan sites on twitter reporting a fee has now been agreed ( anything between 4-4.5million + add ons ) and will be announce over the weekend.  
A great move for all imo.  Will be interesting to see how he develops down there playing alongside world class players.  Good luck to him.  
Hopefully this will kick start some signings… There did seem to be a lot more cars than usual at CP this am on way to work….. 

Charity car wash maybe?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye up until a certain age,* my proposal is all career transfers, but with percentage dropping each move, 10, 7.5,  2.5,  then 2 percent for every move thereafter.

The 5% that I was on about does cover all transfers involving a player however I've had a quick google search and it only applies to international transfers.

It's based on who they were registered with between 12 and 23 https://www.fai.ie/domestic/governance/fifa-solidarity-and-compensation-payments

I also read somewhere that clubs who players were on loan to are entitled to some of the 5%.

I wonder if we got anything from the Ryan Christie transfer?

* I think that you are mixing up the solidarity payment and the training compensation for players being transferred who are under 24.

19 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Imagine going from training against Kennedy and Mclennan to Mane and Salah. ?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, G31DON said:

Imagine going from training against Kennedy and Mclennan to Mane and Salah. ?

He may well have to use his imagination for that even if he signs for the Scousers.

My guess is it'll be a long time before he's training with the first team squad.

Just now, redone said:

He may well have to use his imagination for that even if he signs for the Scousers.

My guess is it'll be a long time before he's training with the first team squad.

Ye of little faith. Liverpool are shite and Ramsay will get his chance

3 hours ago, redone said:

If i was on his wages, i wouldnt care if i was training with the jobby cleaning squad.

On 6/10/2022 at 2:13 PM, Kiriakov33 said:

Lol he’ll probably never play them, be punted out on loan to Wigan or Norwich or some other shite

44 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Lol he’ll probably never play them, be punted out on loan to Wigan or Norwich or some other shite

I'm going for him proving lots of folk here wrong. English football is shite and they play about 70 games. He'll come good

I reckon they'll take a look at him in their pre-season training, come to the conclusion he's nowhere near ready for them and fire him out on loan for the season to one of the Championship clubs based in Lancashire. There's plenty of them to choose from and handy for their coaching team to keep an eye on his progress. I'll guess at Blackpool

Latest from Fabrizio Romano:

‘Liverpool are set to reach an agreement with Calvin Ramsay on personal terms - they made an official bid to Aberdeen for the Scottish fullback. ???????? #LFC

Club confident on agreement between clubs - but Aberdeen want around €10m with add ons included. Talks ongoing.’