Calvin Ramsay

47 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

We don’t but I would guess that a lot of our recruitment has probably been based around  him leaving so I think a compromise will be reached. 

Why do people keep thinking that our recruitment this summer is dependent on player sales. Our budget will be based on what we can afford and ideally retaining our best players, Ferguson, Ramsey and Barron. But we all know the first two look likely to leave, so any funds from those sales should be seen as a bonus.

2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Why do people keep thinking that our recruitment this summer is dependent on player sales. Our budget will be based on what we can afford and ideally retaining our best players, Ferguson, Ramsey and Barron. But we all know the first two look likely to leave, so any funds from those sales should be seen as a bonus.

Its because its less than a month until the start of the season, and we need about 10 new players. So people are trying to rationalise the lack of activity/signings.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Its because its less than a month until the start of the season, and we need about 10 new players. So people are trying to rationalise the lack of activity/signings.  

Aye, but that doesn't take away from the fact that player sales aren't factored into our planned budget. It'll supplement it if/when they happen.

Just now, Eugenefani said:

Ramsay not Ramsey

Fitiver 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Liverpool fans being arrogant little rats in the replies. Hate them. 

The reality is that no1 had a clue what we wanted and 1 paper said we wanted 4m rising to 6 and everyone ran with it. Fair play to club. We should be prepared to walk away from the negotiating table if we don’t get what we want. 

If they truly want Ramsay, they'll pay it. We're not that far apart and the difference while a lot to us is Chicken feed for Liverpool.

My gut feeling is if he played for a League One club, they'd have paid up already. It's not Ramsay's worth they're quibbling over so much as it is ours.

Hope AFC hold firm and win out, this sets a precedent for all future transfers.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

This is fucking ridiculous, losing out finest talent for peanuts every year, so we now play hard ball and some fans are like "aye steady on, don't want to risk losing the sale altogether now do we, best play it canny...."

Club cannot fucking win ?

Absolute wet blankets.

“Ooh Liverpool might pull out”. Whoopdee fucking doo! Since when did selling your best players become top priority for fans? Modern fitba min ??‍♂️

Scouse cunts can cough up what is relative peanuts for them or they can fuck off 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Absolute wet blankets.

“Ooh Liverpool might pull out”. Whoopdee fucking do. Since when did selling your best players become top priority for fans? Modern fitba min ??‍♂️

Scouse cunts can cough up what is relative peanuts for them or they can fuck off 

Do you not think it's at all possible that people are just concerned about the fall out of pricing him out a move?

He already seems mentally weak, bearing in mind how he let the speculation affect him, so how would pricing him out of a move that he desperately wants affect him?

Looks like it'll be sorted sooner rather than later. Just a matter of the fee. 

With the amount we want there's definitely a scenario where we can agree with them. We're splitting hairs over a few million, not tens of millions. They'll pay, I think. 

Shame we never got to see more of him but good luck to the guy as he's technically the best player we've produced since maybe Jess? 

It’s a no brainier for Liverpool as they know that even if he fails to get a regular game for them they can easily sell him on for decent enough profit (certainly no loss) just as they are with the other RB that has failed to establish himself. 

Regardless we need to be unmoving on our upfront fee especially. 

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

With the amount we want there's definitely a scenario where we can agree with them. We're splitting hairs over a few million, not tens of millions. They'll pay, I think. 

Shame we never got to see more of him but good luck to the guy as he's technically the best player we've produced since maybe Jess? 

Since the plooky rat Fraser I’d say 

10 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Coming from the boy that told us that one of Europes top bettors told him to stay at home with Mummy

That's not what I said but if you want to pretend then feel free, just you stick to picking up your wee dogs shite and hating every second of your life as every cunt in your house despises you.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, CCB III said:

Without wanting to appear a pedant isn’t the fee the main stumbling block and the only thing of concern to Aberdeen rather than Ramsay agreeing wages which was never going to have been a problem for him and something quite frankly I don’t give a flying fuck about.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, CCB III said:

Not even on the same planet as Jess.

Yet.

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Not even on the same planet as Jess.

Yet.

He’s a completely different type player who left us to join a team battling relegation. I don’t think it can be understated that he’s going to join 1 of the best teams in the world. His form may of dipped, and need to work on his defensive side of game but technically he is absolutely superb for his age. Hope he plays enough next season to continue his development as he could end up being 1 hell of a player.