Calvin Ramsay

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Go on then. Put up or shut up.

Guaranteed you will shit out of it though as you just make things up to try and make friends. 

HAHAHAHAHA so you obviously know fuck all, the club aren't being daft here, Liverpool really want him as do a few other clubs, that is what is allowing them to ask for more money.

Got plenty of friends and sources.

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

HAHAHAHAHA so you obviously know fuck all, the club aren't being daft here, Liverpool really want him as do a few other clubs, that is what is allowing them to ask for more money.

Got plenty of friends and sources.

So shat it then, how predictable. Worse attention seeker than millergrass.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

We already did that and now we are wanting more money? They will pull the plug before they even contemplate giving us 10 million.

Who said we changed the goal posts? To me it looks as if weeks ago the red top papers ran with a figure plucked out the sky thinking we would just wank off any club offering us 3/4m. Thankfully people like yourself aren’t running the club. 

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, minijc said:

Wait, you're claiming that I'm out of the loop and that you are ITK yet you need me to drop my info FOR ALL TO SEE, nice try pal.

No, I’m just interested to see exactly how far out of the loop you are. Given my connections at Liverpool I’ll know straight away if you are talking shit or not.

Just admit you make things up for popularity and we can move on.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No, I’m just interested to see exactly how far out of the loop you are. Given my connections at Liverpool I’ll know straight away if you are talking shit or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Wow.

So nothing then? I even know who you are, that’s how much I know you are out of the loop.

Oh wow, we already established you know who I am when you posted my name on here last year, you could slide in to my messages and confirm who you are?  

Do you get how hilarious it is that you are saying that I'm seeking attention now you're shouting about your 'connections at Liverpool' amazing stuff

• Haha 1

I said earlier and stand by it that there is no way on earth that Liverpool are the only team interested and the club are quite within their rights to optimise the fee.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see Newcastle, Nottingham Forest, Brentford and several other premiership clubs interested.  I also imagine that there will be several German clubs pitching in right now as this is exactly the model they employ, securing bright young talent, maturing and selling on for considerably higher fees later.  Not a chance it’s only Liverpool who want Ramsay. 

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Oh wow, we already established you know who I am when you posted my name on here last year, you could slide in to my messages and confirm who you are?  

Do you get how hilarious it is that you are saying that I'm seeking attention now you're shouting about your 'connections at Liverpool' amazing stuff

My sources told me who you are yet you doubt that I know anything ?

Ever wondered if I’m your source? That would be interesting.

Also my connections at Liverpool are beyond reproach. I broke the Nunez news weeks ago, as we all know.

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I even know who you are

So do I 

You give very little away BHL, very guarded. Probs why you struggle to build rapport on here.

And you’re a dick.

My sources told me who you are yet you doubt that I know anything ?

Ever wondered if I’m your source? That would be interesting.

Also my connections at Liverpool are beyond reproach. I broke the Nunez news weeks ago, as we all know.

Good stuff attention seeker. 

22 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

???

Did you tell your connections at Liverpool we’d just accept whatever they offered for Ramsay and that’d be that? How’s that working out?