Calvin Ramsay

No Scotland call ups, 18 years old, less than 40 appearances for the club, only full season the dons were a shambles. 

id say that is fucking good money. Only reason anyone can be unhappy with it is cause you’ve all had too much time on your hands talking about it all spring and summer and raising the fee with every page of this godforsaken thread 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Exactly. If Ramsay doesn't make it he could be off to another English team for a similar price pocketing us another few million. 

Yes that's true,but my point is if he makes the grade there he wouldn't be in a hurry to leave,unless they'd all of a sudden want their money back...And that will be years down the line if he is a success there,when it comes good that'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Good luck to Calvin but I think afc shat it again selling him on the cheap. 

No baws shown yet again.

Market forces. Cant criticise the club for developing a local boy and giving him the chance to go as far as he can. There's a balance to be struck - do what's right for the club and also for the boy's career.

His dummy from a throw in (against Reynolds Dundee Utd?) will be my abiding memory of the boy. I hope he makes the most of his ability - it's a tough gig to break into Liverpool's first team squad

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, paddy said:

Anyone here with connections to Liverpool to tell us straight how much we’re getting?

This just in from Scouseland .........

Eh !...Eh ! ......Calm down , lah !.........Gizza job......Justice for the Ninety Six...... Barry Grant , Jimmy Corkhill , Sss...Sss....Sss....Sizzler , Tommy McCardle 

£4m plus add ons and a 20 % sell on clause 

Great move for Ramsey. He'll likely continue to develop, which would by no means be guaranteed at Aberdeen. 

While 4 million up front is sweetie money for Liverpool, for our part at least we've started to bring in some money for the players we bring through. 

Good luck to young Ramsay down in Liverpool. It’s a shit hole but will have some nice bits outside the city for you to explore. 
Just wish I could of watched you for longer in a proper red shirt not a crappy Liverpool one. 1 season just didn’t seem long enough 

Could be a semi acceptable deal for us or a crappy one depending which report turns out to be true. Better not be the one sky are reporting. That would prove the club to be an easy touch 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

This might seem weird... but does  anyone else think Calvin Ramsey looks like he's from the 1930s?

That seems a lot less weird than some of your other posts today.

But no, he looks like a 21st century youth, exactly the kind that Hanz hates for having his brain ruined by tictok.