Calvin Ramsay

47 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I guess if he meets the add on clauses & we received the extras then that would be added to the original fee/figure & as such deducted from the sell on price?

hopefully he’s sold for £50m in a couple of years ?

Why would that happen ya fucking rocket?

35 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Why would that happen ya fucking rocket?

Because the normal thing is that the fee received for first sale is deducted from the fee received at next sale & the sell on fee% is taken from the ‘profits’ of sale & not the full fee.

Why are you so easy to poke today. Painters in? 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Because the normal thing is that the fee received for first sale is deducted from the fee received at next sale & the sell on fee% is taken from the ‘profits’ of sale & not the full fee.

Why are you so easy to poke today. Painters in? 

It really isn't.

And no, when you have a go at me do you expect me to say nothing back? Especially when you post fucking moronic shit like that and you're attempted joke earlier. 

Word of advice too. Don't poke someone with the painters in. It gets messy

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He looks like those WW2 photographs you see of young soldiers. Or Nicholas Lyndhurst in Goodnight Sweetheart

Right? 

Like slightly malnourished, possibly missing teeth, and a haircut they used to give kids during nits outbreaks during the war.  Possibly wearing an oversize Wehrmacht greatcoat, and photographed surrendering to American soldiers in Belgium circa 1945.  

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

It really isn't.

And no, when you have a go at me do you expect me to say nothing back? Especially when you post fucking moronic shit like that and you're attempted joke earlier. 

Word of advice too. Don't poke someone with the painters in. It gets messy

??scary

Did I have a go at you? Or are you just angry’period’?