Calvin Ramsay

10 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

End of the day he’s played what, one full season? 

I highly doubt it’s a fluke like, but it’s not like he’s consistently performed for a few seasons. I’d have wanted more money but I don’t think we’ve done too poorly

We've done fine, time to move on from the transfer fee debate.

• Upvote 1

I reckon the sell-on isn't as good as we think. There is a fair chance he'll not get the game time at Liverpool and unless he's playing the sell-on means nothing. If he signed for a Leeds got plenty of game time and performed well the 17.5% sell on would have been more appealing. I would've preferred a bigger upfront payment and reduce the sell-on %. 

If he's performing well at Liverpool are they really going to sell him? 

Fantastic opportunity for the lad and one well earned. One of the very few high points of last season was Ramsay's emergence as a real talent. Pleasure to watch him play for the Dons, bagged us a record fee and showed a lot of class when leaving. Confident he'll go on to huge things with Liverpool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

All these add ons , fees percentage, future monies incurred etc can be easily worked out using my very own formula.

*Experience in playing football equals the player's (Calvin in this equation) Mass contribution through a certain period of time which is then squared by the level of competency and amount of grass covered which shall be ascertained through a decisive measurement of time versus steps on the pitch.

E=MC²