Calvin Ramsay

8 hours ago, beef_sister said:

They had Joe Gomez playing on the right when TAA was rested / injured, think Milner might have played there aswell. Both not natural fullbacks so he might get his chance this season 

He’s defo not being loaned out, and going direct into the first team squad - was confirmed by Klopp yesterday. Meteoric rise for the young man, just hope he does himself justice, and gets some minutes on the pitch 

9 hours ago, beef_sister said:

It's all conjecture though, Until we know what the add on's are it's all guess work. I'd say it'll relate to international caps, minimum games played, league title won maybe? But as i just said, Purely guesswork

We'll likely never know the details of the bonus payments.  Certainly not from any official source anyway. 

That's why there's always pointless debate about potential add ons on here. 

On 6/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

No, I’m just interested to see exactly how far out of the loop you are. Given my connections at Liverpool I’ll know straight away if you are talking shit or not.

Just admit you make things up for popularity and we can move on.

This, he was arguing against minjic at the time

tommy must have got the posters mixed up, easy at his age to do @Tommy

only kidding Tommy?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Na I know Tommy's character. He knew what he was doing.

It just went over my head cause I haven't read everything in the thread.

Sadly a was bored as shit last Tuesday and was aghast at what a was reading, that’s why I remembered, I am not sad, honest??

On 6/19/2022 at 6:43 PM, milne_afc said:

TAA will be rested after the WC too. Rammerz will get game time against the bottom half dross in the EPL. I’d say 10 apps minimum + cup games.

5 subs for this season too?

If this is what he's going to get called, I'm glad he's gone.

On 6/20/2022 at 10:27 AM, beef_sister said:

They had Joe Gomez playing on the right when TAA was rested / injured, think Milner might have played there aswell. Both not natural fullbacks so he might get his chance this season 

I'm not convinced Ramsay is a natural FB.

Just now, alscotoz said:

I'm not convinced Ramsay is a natural FB.

I agree. Think he'd be better further up the park. Plenty time for him to find his natural position especially with the coaching he'll get now 

From Glass to Klopp in the space of 12 months.... When you think about that it's fucking mental

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"What a player he is, what he did for Aberdeen last year, absolutely exceptional. In his age group and you know the things we need from a full-back, he is as close as it gets to the things we want and is still a kid. So we really expect a lot from him in the long term."

Ramsay is part of the Liverpool squad that will fly to Thailand on Saturday ahead of a friendly against Manchester United on Tuesday but he won't be involved in the exhibition fixture.

• 1 month later...