Calvin Ramsay

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s a stupid reply.

The reason I despise the SFA is because of the way they’ve let the huns off the hook.

To accept it meekly supports their stance over the huns, so I’d throw your accusation back at you. 

So fuck the SFA, today, tomorrow & always. 

I don’t think about the federation. Just think about the fact it’s Scotland and I am Scottish. 

no agenda here

Did you support Stewart milne driving us into millions of debt and achieving nothing or did you just support Aberdeen football club?

18 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I don’t think about the federation. Just think about the fact it’s Scotland and I am Scottish. 

no agenda here

Did you support Stewart milne driving us into millions of debt and achieving nothing or did you just support Aberdeen football club?

Always have & always will choose club first. 
Even more so since 2012. 
I was responding to the “hun chat” cliche you trotted out.

Just because you despise the SFA doesn’t make you a hun. That’s just nonsense.

Stewart Milne was incompetent - he wasn’t a cheating cunt. The comparison with the SFA,  like the “hun chat”, is also nonsense. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Always have & always will choose club first. 
Even more so since 2012. 
I was responding to the “hun chat” cliche you trotted out.

Just because you despise the SFA doesn’t make you a hun. That’s just nonsense.

Stewart Milne was incompetent - he wasn’t a cheating cunt. The comparison with the SFA,  like the “hun chat”, is also nonsense. 

I hate the SFA as well. That’s not what I was getting at. 

The hun chat, for me, is simply the fact you are talking like the Scotland national team is the SFA football club. That’s just not how I or most people view it. Most folk around the world just want to play for or watch their country. Nobody speaks of their pride at representing a federation 

each to their own though

• Upvote 2

Turkey were better side from the minute Scotland scored until they equalised then Scotland had a small spell trying to snatch a winner & game could have gone any way. Both sides had decent chances to win late on. Scotland definitely the happier side with the draw. 
If he had let them play they way they were before scoring for whole game it would have been a far better game & Scotland looked the better side when actually trying to score & not fkn manage game.

Gemmil’s shown his colours. Probably why SFA love him so much

Story going about that Everton sent a scout to watch home on Saturday. They are very impressed and reckon they will get him for a fraction of the fee they were quoted for the hun. AFC need to get his contract extended to ensure we get a huge fee when it suits us. This ‘fraction of the fee’ pish is so wrong.

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Story going about that Everton sent a scout to watch home on Saturday. They are very impressed and reckon they will get him for a fraction of the fee they were quoted for the hun. AFC need to get his contract extended to ensure we get a huge fee when it suits us. This ‘fraction of the fee’ pish is so wrong.

Well what do we reckon the hun quoted them?

20 million?

I'd imagine that's what they ask minimum given their history of bloated self importance for the value of their assets*

If the above were the figure they can easily have him "for a fraction".

That fraction being 3/2.

So 30 million.

thanks now.

*except their stadium, under the previous incarnation

• Haha 1

I think a move for him now would be too early. He needs to play 40-50 first team games and have time to develop. He'll get that at Aberdeen and won't be chucked out the team after a mistake or two (like he would be if he went down south). 

Hopefully we extend his contract by a year, get to see him play for another 18 months or so, then sell him for a big pile of cash

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think a move for him now would be too early. He needs to play 40-50 first team games and have time to develop. He'll get that at Aberdeen and won't be chucked out the team after a mistake or two (like he would be if he went down south). 

Hopefully we extend his contract by a year, get to see him play for another 18 months or so, then sell him for a big pile of cash

Out of interest, would anyone accept £5M maybe with a sell on) with a loan back for the season?