Calvin Ramsay

56 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Christ a tumbler and a shirt. 

When was the last time you saw a woman naked? 

Every night, am married, pant pishing over 250 quid, thought folk up there have money?, never hear the end of a jumper getting bought for 250 or a 600 pound jacket?.18 quid a week ??.

when was the last time you seen a decent pay check?

10 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fit? 

Where do you think season ticket money, pay at the gate money and ppv money comes from? 

Plus he gets shares for a lot of his money.  We just get to watch the shit team we've got. 

What percentage of the club's annual income comes from Cormack's pocket as a gift to the club? 

How much shares did he get for building the training ground, for making sure we didn’t run up huge debts during Covid like some teams.
If I’m happy giving the club £18 a month because I don’t get to many games I’m not sure what anyone on here wants to gripe about it. 

6 minutes ago, thurso said:

How much shares did he get for building the training ground, for making sure we didn’t run up huge debts during Covid like some teams.
If I’m happy giving the club £18 a month because I don’t get to many games I’m not sure what anyone on here wants to gripe about it. 

I'm not griping about it.  Hats off to those who subscribe. 

But let's not pretend that Cormack is some sugar daddy that bankrolls the club. 

If that was the case he wouldn't be in such a hurry to punt our players. He definitely wants a return. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm not griping about it.  Hats off to those who subscribe. 

But let's not pretend that Cormack is some sugar daddy that bankrolls the club. 

If that was the case he wouldn't be in such a hurry to punt our players. He definitely wants a return. 

Who says he’s in a hurry to punt our players. I think if he did Ramsay would of went with the first low offer that came in and Ferguson to last summer. 
Id say more people on here do that than anywhere else Iv read 

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, thurso said:

Who says he’s in a hurry to punt our players. I think if he did Ramsay would of went with the first low offer that came in and Ferguson to last summer. 
Id say more people on here do that than anywhere else Iv read 

Correct. Folk seem to be making the mistake of comparing Cormack with his predecessor. We all know that baldy hun fuck would be snapping buyers hands off first bid they made 

3 hours ago, thurso said:

"Many"

How MANY shares

Talk properly 

28 minutes ago, slippers said:

Also says that Cagliari could make another loan to buy option for Ferguson before window closes as they are set to lose a key player before Monday. Could be the most exciting transfer window ever! 

What’s exciting about losing our best players?

• Upvote 5
13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Signing replacements… not often we have 6m plus in the bank if the both go. Would like to think our targets would be a bit more exciting than previous years. I don’t want to lose Ramsay in particular but I am excited to see who we bring in. Just hope the recruitment have a better success rate than the summer… 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Signing replacements… not often we have 6m plus in the bank if the both go. Would like to think our targets would be a bit more exciting than previous years. I don’t want to lose Ramsay in particular but I am excited to see who we bring in. Just hope the recruitment have a better success rate than the summer… 

Hope you’re right but it’s the last sentence that gives me the fear 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Commented on this the other day.  It's a strange development that some of our fans are more interested these days in how much we're getting for players and what 'add ons' are part of the deals rather than enjoying good players for as long as we can keep them.  Can't remember folk being in a hurry to lose Jess, Booth and the like. We wanted them to stay for as long as we could keep them and enjoy having a good team to watch. 

As soon as Ramsay hit the first team in August the chat was immediately about how much we'd end up getting for him. 

Some folk seem to think that we'll sell Ramsay and Ferguson and suddenly spend loads of money on new players. 

They're in for a surprise I think when Ramsay goes and Ojo is playing right back in his place with a new 2 year contract. And we've got a couple of young players from other teams on loan to beef out our squad. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Commented on this the other day.  It's a strange development that some of our fans are more interested these days in how much we're getting for players and what 'add ons' are part of the deals rather than enjoying good players for as long as we can keep them.  Can't remember folk being in a hurry to lose Jess, Booth and the like. We wanted them to stay for as long as we could keep them and enjoy having a good team to watch. 

As soon as Ramsay hit the first team in August the chat was immediately about how much we'd end up getting for him. 

Some folk seem to think that we'll sell Ramsay and Ferguson and suddenly spend loads of money on new players. 

They're in for a surprise I think when Ramsay goes and Ojo is playing right back in his place with a new 2 year contract. And we've got a couple of young players from other teams on loan to beef out our squad. 

I hear what you say…. BUT….

If a club of our size get an offer in the region of £5m for a young player then it’s got to be thought about, particularly if we have add ons that can take it to £8m, £9m potentially in the next 2-3 years.

To put it in to context, out with the scum, what’s the largest fee received for a player?

Not many north of £5m. Craig Gordon? Anyone else?

Like it or not, EVERY club in Scotland works this way. 

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hear what you say…. BUT….

If a club of our size get an offer in the region of £5m for a young player then it’s got to be thought about, particularly if we have add ons that can take it to £8m, £9m potentially in the next 2-3 years.

To put it in to context, out with the scum, what’s the largest fee received for a player?

Not many north of £5m. Craig Gordon? Anyone else?

Like it or not, EVERY club in Scotland works this way. 

Have we even tried to get him to extend? 

Or is it the club that's desperate to cash in? 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Have we even tried to get him to extend? 

Or is it the club that's desperate to cash in? 

Come awa min. No young player nowadays is turning down the chance of a move to an EPL club, preferring to stay at his hometown club. 

His agent, his family and AFC may very well have his best interests at heart but that will centre around the right move to the right club

4 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Come awa min. No young player nowadays is turning down the chance of a move to an EPL club, preferring to stay at his hometown club. 

His agent, his family and AFC may very well have his best interests at heart but that will centre around the right move to the right club

It's inevitable, aye. 

But the timing is just as important for the player as for the club.  Especially when he's just turned 18.