Calvin Ramsay

• 3 weeks later...

Yet somehow Scot Gemmill doesn't want to pick him for Under-21's as said he should play for Under-19's first as he wouldn't get on the bench for current squad. The same squad he has apparently made several changes to already anyway. Guaranteed if he played for one of the arse cheeks he'd instantly have been put in the squad after 1 game. Same as McKenzie. Both should 100% be in the squad.

Yes from a selfish point of view we wouldn't want them to go as don't want to see them potentially injured especially with our current situation but doesn't exactly send them the right message imo. 

2 minutes ago, OddJob said:

Just looked at the squad, most of those boys aren't even playing for their respective clubs I'm pretty sure. The guy Kelly for the tribute act has been called up after coming off the bench in midweek. And there we have it ??‍♂️

The left back from Celtic, Montgomery, is playing for their b team in the Lowland league. 

12 hours ago, OddJob said:

Yet somehow Scot Gemmill doesn't want to pick him for Under-21's as said he should play for Under-19's first as he wouldn't get on the bench for current squad. The same squad he has apparently made several changes to already anyway. Guaranteed if he played for one of the arse cheeks he'd instantly have been put in the squad after 1 game. Same as McKenzie. Both should 100% be in the squad.

Yes from a selfish point of view we wouldn't want them to go as don't want to see them potentially injured especially with our current situation but doesn't exactly send them the right message imo. 

Is mckenzie not OVER 21?

14 hours ago, OddJob said:

Guaranteed if he played for one of the arse cheeks he'd instantly have been put in the squad after 1 game. 

If he played for one of them he'd be in the full squad never mind the U21 squad. He'd be getting valued at £15m already.

I've not seen much of the boy Paterson, so I don't know whether he is better than Ramsay, but Ramsay (so far this season) has been better than I've ever seen O'Donnell play.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Strong genes.

Sired in the great land beyond Mastrick. What side you connected to Dazzler? His Da was a decent player.