Calvin Ramsay

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fuck Patterson. 

We spend far too much time speaking about him. 

Ramsay isn't defined by Patterson. He'll make his own path. 

Yep, they are both great prospects and hopefully they both fulfil their potential.

As for the hun remarks about Paterson, he got out the first opportunity he could, fair play to the lad, just unfortunate that they got a big transfer fee for him.

Fkn Great to see Ramsay turning inside onto his left & taking some sweet shots on his weaker foot more now. That is only thing he has been missing up to now (from the attacking aspect of his game) hopefully see a lot more of this going forward. 

Obviously the defensive side of his game needs massive work as that is still poor but I don’t really care about that as long as he’s best utilised more for his attacking side & we can find some decent defenders to build a decent back 3 that can support this. Sort our back 3 & we will definitely see the continued improvement (un exaggerated) of Ramsay & he will only get better & better with that confidence before being sold for £100m 

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Defensive abilities? Do you ever watch Liverpool? Their full backs are certainly not celebrated for their defensive abilities. Especially Trent.

So they want to sign another ‘fb’ that cannot defend? Or at least if he tries to ‘defend’ the rest of his game (his only strength) suffers.

I’ll be amazed if Liverpool follow up this supposed interest. Unless they plan on loaning him out straight away of course to a side that will let him play to his strengths 

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So they want to sign another ‘fb’ that cannot defend? Or at least if he tries to ‘defend’ the rest of his game (his only strength) suffers.

I’ll be amazed if Liverpool follow up this supposed interest. Unless they plan on loaning him out straight away of course to a side that will let him play to his strengths 

I think you are probably showing your age even talking about how good a defender a top class full back is. The game has changed. 

10 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Calvin Ramsay wins SFWA Young Player of the Year award as Aberdeen star beats Celtic and ex-Rangers competition

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/calvin-ramsay-wins-sfwa-young-23795039

Good, well deserved based on that list. 

Causing a fair few salty huns and tims which is also pleasing, cunts have not one iota about the game other than if he plays for my team he's 'pure magic btw.' 

Mon the Ramsay 

• Upvote 2

Reading between the lines of Ramsay’s comments in todays papers, and that of Goodwin and Colgate recently, it’s clear that a transfer deal has already been done for the young full back. Can only assume that’s why he’s not been played recently, for fear of picking up an injury. 
Hopefully  it’s around the £7m mark

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Good, well deserved based on that list. 

Causing a fair few salty huns and tims which is also pleasing, cunts have not one iota about the game other than if he plays for my team he's 'pure magic btw.' 

Mon the Ramsay 

Looks like i'll be getting my freebies to Anfield soon enough...