Calvin Ramsay

9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I agree, and also he's not a good enough pure defender yet either.
Had he been fit, I think Liverpool would have tried to fire him out on loan to a Championship club and I think they still might come January.

The good news for him is that Terence Trent D'Arby  has shown in his performances this season that he isn't as good as the English pundits made out. Ramsay might be able to challenge for his spot next season.

I doubt he'll be getting loaned, fully expect him to start some games, especially if Liverpools midfield issues continue as Klopp will stick TAA in to midfield. 

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I agree, and also he's not a good enough pure defender yet either.
Had he been fit, I think Liverpool would have tried to fire him out on loan to a Championship club and I think they still might come January.

The good news for him is that Terence Trent D'Arby  has shown in his performances this season that he isn't as good as the English pundits made out. Ramsay might be able to challenge for his spot next season.

If he was going to get loaned out he would of got a champions league squad number he would of been put to the under 23’s. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Seems a bit ridiculous that he never got a call up while here, but once he leaves, spends months out injured and plays about 3 mins of first team football, that's when he's deemed ready to be called up.

Good luck to him though. Hope he does well.

Why?

He has played in the champions league for Liverpool

Ralston also not in the squad so there's an extra space 

AND Liverpool have sorted the medical issue that led to him only being able to play 60 mins

Makes sense to me

• Dildo 4
6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why?

AND Liverpool have sorted the medical issue that led to him only being able to play 60 mins

Makes sense to me

Repeat a lie often enough 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Why?

Makes sense to me

playing over 60mins 25 times, 28 times if you include 3 games for Scotland under 21s.

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Sorry, 90 mins

Couldn't last 90 mins

played 90mins 15 times, another 2 for the Scotland under 21s and you know that sometimes he was substituted for tactical reasons and not just fitness.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

playing over 60mins 25 times, 28 times if you include 3 games for Scotland under 21s.

played 90mins 15 times, another 2 for the Scotland under 21s and you know that sometimes he was substituted for tactical reasons and not just fitness.

So 28 appearances

15 times lasted 90 mins?

Slightly over 1nce every 2 games?

Cheers for that

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So 28 appearances

15 times lasted 90 mins?

Slightly over 1nce every 2 games?

Cheers for that

You said he was only able to play 60 minutes and couldn't last 90, it's lies, also hilarious that the other right back you wanked over has mustered a massive 600mins more in his career than Ramsay despite being 2 years older.

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

You said he was only able to play 60 minutes and couldn't last 90, it's lies, also hilarious that the other right back you wanked over has mustered a massive 600mins more in his career than Ramsay despite being 2 years older.

I said 60 by mistake, meant 90

You've since shown me (thanks) that every second game he doesn't last 90 mins

Case closed 

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I said 60 by mistake, meant 90

You've since shown me (thanks) that every second game he doesn't last 90 mins

Case closed 

You ignore tactical changes though, also it would be crazy for an 18 year old to be playing every game for the full 90 anyway.

You spoke shit, instead of trying to play games accept it and continue to suck his cock now he's playing for a big team.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, minijc said:

You ignore tactical changes though, also it would be crazy for an 18 year old to be playing every game for the full 90 anyway.

You spoke shit, instead of trying to play games accept it and continue to suck his cock now he's playing for a big team.

Every 2nd game, didn't last 90 mins

Your stats, not mine

Cheers