Christian Ramirez

Great finish for his goal tonight - still putting them away even while Glassball disintegrates all around him. In the absence of another striker (who isn't the grossly-misnamed JET), could really use someone like Watkins playing nearby to share some of the closing-down and harrying. Having to chase down lost causes and drift out wide single-handedly is detracting from the business of putting the round thing into the red, white and blue.

He's just equalled the entire goal tally of Kamberi, Hendry, Cosgrove and Hornby for the whole of last season. Three more goals and he will have totalled our entire strike force (that includes Curtis Main who scored 3 goals) from last season.

A change of manager and system and he could probably hit 20 plus goals this season.

• Upvote 6
15 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

He's just equalled the entire goal tally of Kamberi, Hendry, Cosgrove and Hornby for the whole of last season. Three more goals and he will have totalled our entire strike force (that includes Curtis Main who scored 3 goals) from last season.

A change of manager and system and he could probably hit 20 plus goals this season.

Yeah, he'll score more if he has a strike partner to work alongside. Seems obvious to everyone but Glass. Play Watkins alongside him with Hedges just behind. It'll work. 

With the lack of service he's getting all alone upfront I think his goal tally says alot, the guy works his arse off. But he needs somebody along side him no doubt.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, he's had a decent goal return so far considering he's playing up front in a team that's losing most weeks. 

Must be about 1 every 2 games? 7 goals in 14 or 15 games? 

Mind Niall McGinn hitting 20 a couple of times when we were last in the doldrums.

I suppose basing team around supporting the most selfish player on the pitch is culturally a problem

49 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm really chuffed at his form. Joint top scorer in the league with 6 in 10 games. 

A ray of light in a sea of shite this season 

Lovely stuff. I’ve £20 on him finishing top scorer at 18-1

Hes nae the quickest or most skilful but his movement and finishing are superb 

34 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Right what a fuckin goal. He is shit in general play but that finishing will win us games.

He's not half as bad in general play as many say. 

He's taken needless stick and been our best player this season along with CalRam. 

He linked up well with Watkins today (who was immense.) 

Give it give it give it to Christian Ramirez