Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Christian Ramirez

How can't you love this guy? Loves his wife and daughters, always positive, makes me want to be a better (less cynical) person. 

One of my favourite ever dandies. Without question. 

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

How can't you love this guy? Loves his wife and daughters, always positive, makes me want to be a better (less cynical) person. 

One of my favourite ever dandies. Without question. 

Not really getting why "loves his wife and daughters" is praiseworthy. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not really getting why "loves his wife and daughters" is praiseworthy. 

Plenty men who kid on they've got neither. Loves his family. A legend. 

Just now, sooth_stander said:

No reason that we should lose heavily to the Huns midweek. 

Finished the game wish Ojo at wing back and Brown CB. 

I'll take a 2-0 right now. 

Fuck them tho. And Fernando. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Yeah

He's a rockstar, at the soccar,

He always finds a way to score first, 

He's a pop-star, at the fitba, 

all they way fae California. 

Doo doo doo do do....

Suicide yourself for this 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

That was McGregor ex-hun and just a thug. Never noticed this at the game, but just watched it on Alba. When the thug gets sent off right at the end and trots off, Ramirez offers to shake his hand and gives him a big cheesy grin. Fantastic. 

Thats not what happened

They "shook hands" as he walked off

Simple

12 minutes ago, RUL said:

His attitude is brilliant. Are all yanks so happy? 

Mixed bag. My neighbours tend to miserable as fuck, though. Can't think why.  ?

Ramirez fits the profile of an American athlete, though... dedicated, professional, and whatever limitations he has he'll do his best to overcome them or mitigate by paying attention to his coaches and taking his job seriously. 

Also played for LA and Houston, who are at least the equivalent level of top half SPFL sides, so unlike Gallagher we had reason to be hopeful that he'd be a cut above in terms of quality. 

10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Mixed bag. My neighbours tend to miserable as fuck, though. Can't think why.  ?

Ramirez fits the profile of an American athlete, though... dedicated, professional, and whatever limitations he has he'll do his best to overcome them or mitigate by paying attention to his coaches and taking his job seriously. 

Also played for LA and Houston, who are at least the equivalent level of top half SPFL sides, so unlike Gallagher we had reason to be hopeful that he'd be a cut above in terms of quality. 

Ah, your wife is some yank you met on the internet, not a Thai bride? Why didn’t you say so.

11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

That was McGregor ex-hun and just a thug. Never noticed this at the game, but just watched it on Alba. When the thug gets sent off right at the end and trots off, Ramirez offers to shake his hand and gives him a big cheesy grin. Fantastic. 

Yeah I was aware it was him at the game. He’s built like a body builder. Far to big for a footballer. Watkins and Ramirez gave the hun a torrid afternoon. 

I have no idea why folk were quick to give this guy stick.  A guy that seems genuinely positive about playing here and sticking the ball in the net on a regular basis.  Massive move from America to here with his family and he just seems a real happy guy even when things are on the down side.

No frills at times, scores goals when the ball is around the box and he has something to work with, not sure we need much more from him.