Christian Ramirez

11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

That was McGregor ex-hun and just a thug. Never noticed this at the game, but just watched it on Alba. When the thug gets sent off right at the end and trots off, Ramirez offers to shake his hand and gives him a big cheesy grin. Fantastic. 

Yeah I was aware it was him at the game. He’s built like a body builder. Far to big for a footballer. Watkins and Ramirez gave the hun a torrid afternoon. 

I have no idea why folk were quick to give this guy stick.  A guy that seems genuinely positive about playing here and sticking the ball in the net on a regular basis.  Massive move from America to here with his family and he just seems a real happy guy even when things are on the down side.

No frills at times, scores goals when the ball is around the box and he has something to work with, not sure we need much more from him.

54 minutes ago, Tzvetanovs hair said:

I have no idea why folk were quick to give this guy stick.  A guy that seems genuinely positive about playing here and sticking the ball in the net on a regular basis.  Massive move from America to here with his family and he just seems a real happy guy even when things are on the down side.

No frills at times, scores goals when the ball is around the box and he has something to work with, not sure we need much more from him.

Totally. 

Boys a hero 

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye, oddball behaviour firing messages of abuse to his wife

I don't get the abuse full stop to be honest. Has been a good signing 

He's fine.  He's a penalty box striker.  Create chances and he'll score goals - he's proven that already. On our budget, I don't think we'd get anyone better.

Ramirez also emphatically confirming that the dressing room are 100% with Glass. @DerekFerguson @FrankieBoyMcAvennie

18 minutes ago, RUL said:

Ah right, so it is a huge change of culture moving to Aberdeen. Who would have thought. 

Surely folk aren't messaging his wife 

Must be a shock for him to visit places that actually have culture.

Poor cunt.

“It has been a culture shock, although it has been fun,” he reasoned. “It has been harder on my wife and family through the time that she has been alone.

“We are enjoying it and feel really blessed to be here.”

6 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Must be a shock for him to visit places that actually have culture.

Poor cunt.

“It has been a culture shock, although it has been fun,” he reasoned. “It has been harder on my wife and family through the time that she has been alone.

“We are enjoying it and feel really blessed to be here.”

Hah true. His attitude is spot on. 

The whole social media thing is both a blessing and a curse.

I get that when you’re at the game emotions run high and you can get caught in the moment, giving pelters etc for a bad performance or result.

But to go home and sit there seething and sending abusive messages to his family is proper weirdo behaviour.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

The whole social media thing is both a blessing and a curse.

I get that when you’re at the game emotions run high and you can get caught in the moment, giving pelters etc for a bad performance or result.

But to go home and sit there seething and sending abusive messages to his family is proper weirdo behaviour.

I've never understood why grown adults want to engage personally with footballers on social media.