Christian Ramirez

Much ado about nothing. 

Most footballers appear to have little self awareness about the use of social media. Why clubs don't ban players from using social media is beyond me. 

On a footballing front, I just don't get the dislike of Ramirez. Decent return whilst playing in a shite team. Highly unlikely that we would have a striker able to score more. A striker with that ability would be playing at a much higher level. 

Way more players deserving of our anger before Ramizez. 

P.S. FTH always 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

After Glass and Russell getting punted probably itching to get back to States. Fucking off the fans part of his plan ?

It does not take much to fuck off you lot , i am sure he dosent give a fuck about you lot as you will turn on him like you have with all players ie Fergie last wk end, the team coaches and the club should be supported thru good and bad , although the board should get the shit they deserve , BR QUOTE FORGET ABOUT A STYLE OF PLAY JUST HOFF IT UP THE PARK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS  i good yin .Jim G will do the same till end of the season ,Then he will have to replace half the team Ramirez,Fergie,Hayes,Calvin, etc. although by then Cormack will have some of the transfer monies to act the big guy with a David Murray in the waiting .

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

There’s an article on FootballScotland (me neither) that quotes a dons fan tweet: dons fans should have been watching as there were former dons playing #onceadonalwaysadon

i assume that’s just made up to annoy us or does one of you weasels actually believe that?

19 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

What lesson is this ?  Don t admire another team and learn from them , don t you know its good for the Scottish game for Rangers and Celtic to do well in EUROPE . 

Here's the beaut

4 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

It does not take much to fuck off you lot , i am sure he dosent give a fuck about you lot as you will turn on him like you have with all players ie Fergie last wk end, the team coaches and the club should be supported thru good and bad , although the board should get the shit they deserve , BR QUOTE FORGET ABOUT A STYLE OF PLAY JUST HOFF IT UP THE PARK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS  i good yin .Jim G will do the same till end of the season ,Then he will have to replace half the team Ramirez,Fergie,Hayes,Calvin, etc. although by then Cormack will have some of the transfer monies to act the big guy with a David Murray in the waiting .

Weegie hun bastard alert

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

He should know. It's plainly obvious.

Lesson learned by him I'm sure.

Go Christian.

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

He maybe wasn't shown the PPP when he arrived on what he is and isn't allowed to watch, say or do whilst playing for Aberdeen for fear of offending the clubs fans on social media.

That's on the club, not on an ignorant American who is passing the evening watching football.

8 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Definite hun cunt.

You're just as bad defending Ramirez.

1 hour ago, BIG FAN said:

"YOU LOT"

Looks like you've blown your cover. 

46 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Pathetic that people are ripping their knitting over this. Tragic middle-aged men furious about everything and anything. One of the best strikers we’ve had in a long time and now people are greeting about his stats because he was watching a hun game last night?

Absolute losers to a man 

I didn’t particularly like him before the tweets. He’s an alright striker.

53 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

"YOU LOT"

Looks like you've blown your cover. 

YOU LOT = Fans who think they can run the club better than anyone else, think they own the club , talk shite on this site , probably don t attend many or no games , give out personal abuse to other posters when they don t agree, never gave SG a chance.

REAL FANS , Back the team wk in wk out , backed SG and his team to turn it around ,

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Where? 

3 hours ago, Roberto said:

Tweeeeter was very embarrassing.

Some total specimens ripping into Ramirez for an ill advised tweet about watching the huns game.

It’s nae like he posted WATP or FTP, or the words to the sash.Some total serpents in our support that should be supporting said vermin from Govan instead of us with the vitriol aimed at him for at worst a naive tweet about the game.

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Some total specimens ripping into Ramirez for an ill advised tweet about watching the huns game.

It’s nae like he posted WATP or FTP, or the words to the sash.Some total serpents in our support that should be supporting said vermin from Govan instead of us with the vitriol aimed at him for at worst a naive tweet about the game.

Stick to speaking shit about electric cars pal. This is big boy shit.

Fucking wet wipe.

24 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Stick to speaking shit about electric cars pal. This is big boy shit.

Fucking wet wipe.

Haha aye ok fuckwit.

By “big boy shit” do you mean pathetic middle aged men and 14yr old wannabe casuals having a coronary over a daft tweet?

Have you stopped seething at your keyboard yet?

Did you slam doors, shout at the kids, kick the cat or slap your wife you were that annoyed by it? 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Haha aye ok fuckwit.

By “big boy shit” do you mean pathetic middle aged men and 14yr old wannabe casuals having a coronary over a daft tweet?

Have you stopped seething at your keyboard yet?

Did you slam doors, shout at the kids, kick the cat or slap your wife you were that annoyed by it? 

Chomp chomp.

12 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Anyone who doesn't get worked up about it is a hun.

100% this

What have we become. 

your thurso’s would be applauding the guard of honour if the champion Huns had to do it here. 

I understand recent apathy for the club but don’t forget your morals and values. There’s no excuse for watching the Huns 

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

100% this

What have we become. 

your thurso’s would be applauding the guard of honour if the champion Huns had to do it here. 

I understand recent apathy for the club but don’t forget your morals and values. There’s no excuse for watching the Huns 

?? no I wouldn’t be I think a guard of honour is the most stupidest thing ever but there are some people like you that I think hate the rangers more than you like Aberdeen. 
You sound like a Celtic fan and personally I think k we should be above that snd not care a jot 

And if you get worked up about the tweet I’ll get the yellow bus to stop outside your house for you