Christian Ramirez

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Stop it

The guy is complete crud

He was poor but like I said he was involved in 3 of our better chances.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You have the agenda. He was dirt. 

No agenda, I felt he was better today than previous weeks, that's all.

1 minute ago, beef_sister said:

Come on min, He has been pretty dire since Glass got the bullet., No agenda, Just calling it as it is. He's been shite

Not going to argue otherwise but the same people going way over the top, it is an agenda for them.  he's gone and I wish him all the best, going to be funny when we replace him with someone that doesn't score but does lots of running and that.

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Yet 3 of our best chances out with the goals came because of good play from him, same folk, same agendas, very boring

Disagree. Ramirez has been completely anonymous for the past few months. He started the season well but has faded badly. I can't remember the last time he won a header. He's was dreadful today....again.

New striker required. Hopefully the rumours are true and he exits this summer.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Not going to argue otherwise but the same people going way over the top, it is an agenda for them.  he's gone and I wish him all the best, going to be funny when we replace him with someone that doesn't score but does lots of running and that.

Come on min. Folk pointing out that our striker is playing shite when he's clearly playing shite isn't an agenda. 

It's just pointing out the obvious. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Come on min. Folk pointing out that our striker is playing shite when he's clearly playing shite isn't an agenda. 

It's just pointing out the obvious. 

But they've been saying the same things for most of the season, over and over even when he hasn't been bad

5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I’ve said he’s played well when I’ve thought he has. It’s no agenda, I just think he’s not very good and we will improve with a better striker. 

To your credit yeah you have but other times you've been way over the top.  I felt today he was more involved, wasn't his worst game recently but meh, opinions eh.

He's not very good let's face it, if he was he wouldn't be playing for us. Had a decent spell what seems like eons ago and now just looks like he's gonna start crying after every shite pass he makes and he makes a lot of them.

I fully expect the family failed to settle line at the end of the season when he fucks off back to the Mississippi Mudflaps or whoever 

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Call me old fashioned but I like my striker to offer a goal threat. Ramirez offers fuck all. 

Never watched game but I read he at least offered one attempt today that was cleared off line? 

He should have been sacked along with Glass though (in hindsight) as he basically quit at same time. Problem is we have fk all to take his place

37 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I’ve said he’s played well when I’ve thought he has. It’s no agenda, I just think he’s not very good and we will improve with a better striker. 

Flip side is he himself would also very likely improve with a proper striker to actually challenge him or even play alongside him. 
I hope we keep him provided he gets the above. 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Never watched game but I read he at least offered one attempt today that was cleared off line? 

He should have been sacked along with Glass though (in hindsight) as he basically quit at same time. Problem is we have fk all to take his place

Geoffrey Boycotts grandma would've stroked that in with her stick of rhubarb. 

7 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Geoffrey Boycotts grandma would've stroked that in with her stick of rhubarb. 

Would she also have scored the other 15 or so he’s ‘offered’?

I am in no way supporting Ramirez (post Glass) but I am not so blinkered as to ignore his contributions to an utterly shite side prior. 

Sorry @minijc not sure how anyone can think he was involved today. He doesn't even have the intelligence to make decoy runs, drag defenders. He can't hold the ball up, he's become extremely lazy since his pals got the bullet.

Wish we had a second striker to have the luxury of Rameriz in the box but we don't. Overall he offers us so little.