Christian Ramirez

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nwakali? Yeah, that was MT. 

His performance at Hampden v Motherwell is probably up there with the worst of all time for AFC. Unfortunately so is Dom Ball’s outing at RB, and Arnason getting rinsed by Curtis Main.

Were they all the same game? Or different ones? I’ve tried my best to purge them from my memory but can’t quite manage to completely.

25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Surely he was signed without someone going and watching him? 

A manager shouldn't be allowed to sign anyone, even on loan, without someone from the club having watched them in person first. 

Seem to recall Theo Snelders was signed on the strength of a VHS tape of him. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

Seem to recall Theo Snelders was signed on the strength of a VHS tape of him. 

Things have moved on a bit in the last 35 years. Pretty easy to get to most places to watch a game in a reasonable time frame. 

Even shite players can put together a reasonable YouTube highlights video. 

44 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Things have moved on a bit in the last 35 years. Pretty easy to get to most places to watch a game in a reasonable time frame. 

Even shite players can put together a reasonable YouTube highlights video. 

Well, the standard of Aberdeen player has certainly 'moved on' to be sure. 

I'd have been happy to get Snelders in based on a grainy photograph. 

17 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Is that Harkes no American as well? Always looks rotten to me but a few United fans seem to like him 

Son of John Harkes ex of Sheff Wed and Derby in the 90s. 

I'm sure Harkes senior was qualified to play for Scotland but chose the country of his birth and got near to 100 caps? Don't think Harkes junior is quite in the same league

Just looked....Harkes jr was actually born in Derby. Older than I thought too..27

3 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Still defending him? Chance of a shot, ball in front of him, no defenders in front of him and trips over it. That better?

He made a cunt of it but by no definition was he "through". 

What he did was shit enough, you exaggerating it to have a pop only makes you look like a clueless tube.  

I notice there's no mention of McCrorie completely falling over and losing the ball 5 seconds later ?

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He made a cunt of it but by no definition was he "through". 

What he did was shit enough, you exaggerating it to have a pop only makes you look like a clueless tube.  

I notice there's no mention of McCrorie completely falling over and losing the ball 5 seconds later ?

It's a Ramirez thread and I'm trying to educate the clueless tubes like yourself who keep defending him

Just now, Millertime said:

Absolutely dung, again

Miscontrols the ball to kill a one on one

Utter, UTTER dung

See this is what I mean, we get it, you hate him and think he's dreadful, constantly repeating the same words, seconds after a mistake and 70mins of ignoring errors from the players you like just shows that you have an agenda, perhaps it's because he has better shoulders than you.

• Upvote 1