Christian Ramirez

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

See this is what I mean, we get it, you hate him and think he's dreadful, constantly repeating the same words, seconds after a mistake and 70mins of ignoring errors from the players you like just shows that you have an agenda, perhaps it's because he has better shoulders than you.

How can you continually defend this guy? He's seriously mince.

Feeling the need to argue whether he was through is an underhanded way of defending him.

The sentiment is he's shite and there's plenty in this thread that don't see it.

Why you feel the need to attack me on an opinion is another matter.

People skills and intelligence your weakness perhaps? You a virgin who still lives with his mum by chance?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Feeling the need to argue whether he was through is an underhanded way of defending him.

Pointing out that you're talking absolute shite is defending him? 

You're not the smartest. 

The sentiment is he's shite and there's plenty in this thread that don't see it.

Why you feel the need to attack me on an opinion is another matter.

I just pointed out that every single post I've saw you make is terrible. No "attack". 

People skills and intelligence your weakness perhaps? You a virgin who still lives with his mum by chance?

Wrong on all counts, Shagger. I would say "stick to football because your analysis on other posters is shite" but your fitba' analysis is just as bad. 

I thought we lost all forward momentum when Ramirez came on. Ball just kept coming straight back. Watkins at least chased and won balls and made a nuisance of himself. 

Ramirez is quite clearly not that type of player - I get that - but FFS please put in a bit of movement and effort.

I'll be delighted when he's off the wage bill. 

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He made a cunt of it but by no definition was he "through". 

What he did was shit enough, you exaggerating it to have a pop only makes you look like a clueless tube.  

I notice there's no mention of McCrorie completely falling over and losing the ball 5 seconds later ?

Probably because this is a thread about Ramirez 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Watkins was crap but at least he puts himself about and can actually run. He’s a shit option but he’s a better one than Ramirez. Him and Ojo were dreadful.

Bollocks. Watkins going off started causing us problems as Ramirez came in and did fuck all. Watkins does a shit load of work and did well bringing Vinny into it. 

3 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Bollocks. Watkins going off started causing us problems as Ramirez came in and did fuck all. Watkins does a shit load of work and did well bringing Vinny into it. 

Are you agreeing with me that he’s better than Ramirez then? Wtf ?

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Neither are the answer. 

Watkins works hard, can't fault him for graft, but he's not really a striker or a winger. Not sure what he is really. Injury prone to boot. 

Ramirez has mentally left the building and won't suit a pressing game next season so we might as well help him find a club back home. 

Need to start again with the strikers. 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Are you agreeing with me that he’s better than Ramirez then? Wtf ?

I've made my feelings about that useless Ramirez quite clear and its a sad day that we have a player playing out of position as a striker that's doing a FAR BETTER job of it than our "striker".

I disagree with you calling Watkins crap. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Neither are the answer. 

Watkins works hard, can't fault him for graft, but he's not really a striker or a winger. Not sure what he is really. Injury prone to boot. 

Ramirez has mentally left the building and won't suit a pressing game next season so we might as well help him find a club back home. 

Need to start again with the strikers. 

I never said he was the answer just saying he wasn't crap like a bellend above tried to insinuate.

Glass has a lot to answer for....

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

I've made my feelings about that useless Ramirez quite clear and its a sad day that we have a player playing out of position as a striker that's doing a FAR BETTER job of it than our "striker".

I disagree with you calling Watkins crap. 

He was shite today. He’s not a lone striker. Not that it matters, today was a dead rubber.

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Pointing out that you're talking absolute shite is defending him? 

You're not the smartest. 

I just pointed out that every single post I've saw you make is terrible. No "attack". 

Wrong on all counts, Shagger. I would say "stick to football because your analysis on other posters is shite" but your fitba' analysis is just as bad. 

Calling me a tube was an attack.

Where's your analysis? He's shite. There's no argument. What's terrible about that?

Here's some stats for you. See if you think this is terrible. Played 30 mins. Missed a header in our box (apparently he's good defensively), completed 1 5 yard pass backwards, knocked a ball on once to nobody, made another pass to a Hibs player, had a long ball knocked up to him that he decided to not even challenge for and had one chance that he tripped over from his own control.

A pretty terrible return by all accounts and unfortunately it's the exact same return that I've watched for months. 

Please try argue and tell me it's not his fault, the service is crap etc etc

35 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Watkins was crap but at least he puts himself about and can actually run. He’s a shit option but he’s a better one than Ramirez. Him and Ojo were dreadful.

Seriously, what does that matter if there's no end product?  Watkins fell over the ball a few times in the first half, lots of misplaced passes and his trademark hit ahead of himself and not get to it as well.

Guest milne_afc
12 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Shame your dad didn't use that same rubber.

Let’s have less of that, please. 

16 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Calling me a tube was an attack.

To be fair, you were being a tube. 

Where's your analysis? He's shite. There's no argument. What's terrible about that?

He's a good penalty box striker at our level. His goal return proves that. 

Here's some stats for you. See if you think this is terrible. Played 30 mins. Missed a header in our box (apparently he's good defensively), completed 1 5 yard pass backwards, knocked a ball on once to nobody, made another pass to a Hibs player, had a long ball knocked up to him that he decided to not even challenge for and had one chance that he tripped over from his own control.

Those aren't "stats". 

A pretty terrible return by all accounts and unfortunately it's the exact same return that I've watched for months. 

He's in poor form. No doubt about that. 

Please try argue and tell me it's not his fault, the service is crap etc etc

What are you on about? ?