Christian Ramirez

1 minute ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

He's not had one to work with since he joined. 

You do talk some utter shite min.

You're right, he's had TWO, Ramirez and Watkins, same at St Mirren where he struggled to get his team to score goals, small time manager, can't handle a big player.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

You're right, he's had TWO, Ramirez and Watkins, same at St Mirren where he struggled to get his team to score goals, small time manager, can't handle a big player.

Ramierez, Watkins big and time are four words that do not belong together in any sentence. Two bang average players at best. Pep wouldn't get a tune ou that pair fuds nevermind Goodwin.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Really poor response from a senior player. 

I'd be wanting my senior players to say no thanks to finishing the season early and seeing it out instead of fucking off early on holiday after contributing to a 10th place finish. 

He’s not even a senior player. A total pretender. Miles below the level required.

Never forget him ducking under the ball at Hearts. Pathetic cunt

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not even a senior player. A total pretender. Miles below the level required.

Never forget him ducking under the ball at Hearts. Pathetic cunt

Is that another one , or same one where he is seen closing his eyes and covering his head whilst hearts player bulleted in a header to score ?

Well he’s off as he is tired.  I’m fucking tired having just worked a 12 hour day and I won’t get a few days off because I’m tired.  We the fans are tired of watching shit football all year, does that mean we can just stop supporting or for for the better fans than me that they get a refund on their season tickets for not turning up because they are “tired” of watching the pathetic lacklustre performances all season. 

33 minutes ago, thurso said:

Pretty sure he wouldn’t of gone unless Goodwin have him his blessing to go 

You've missed the point though. 

If he asked to go home early then that's poor on his part and if the club asked if he wanted to leave early he should have said no and seen the job through to the end like everyone else has to. 

Either way he's shown poor character and a total disregard for his team mates. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You've missed the point though. 

If he asked to go home early then that's poor on his part and if the club asked if he wanted to leave early he should have said no and seen the job through to the end like everyone else has to. 

Either way he's shown poor character and a total disregard for his team mates. 

The alleged salary he’s on, with our extended scouting now in place, we can recruit a better all round striker than him on £6k per week or whatever he’s on.