Christian Ramirez

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

No, but unwise to discuss them online.

Why the pedantry?

Can you be prosecuted for claiming to have done drugs, though?

Surely the authorities would then have to prove you'd done drugs, since all you'd have to do is say you were just trying to sound cool to fit in with the popular kids. 

Could you even be prosecuted for filming yourself doing drugs then posting that footage online, accompanied with the caption, "I'M DOING SO MANY FUCKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW!" Because, again, the cops would have to prove the shit you were snorting was in fact coke and not, say, talc. 

I mean, I'm no legal mind, but it seems like the burden of proof is all on the coppers, with no real way of proving anything in the pics/vids were real drugs. 

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Can you be prosecuted for claiming to have done drugs, though?

Surely the authorities would then have to prove you'd done drugs, since all you'd have to do is say you were just trying to sound cool to fit in with the popular kids. 

Could you even be prosecuted for filming yourself doing drugs then posting that footage online, accompanied with the caption, "I'M DOING SO MANY FUCKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW!" Because, again, the cops would have to prove the shit you were snorting was in fact coke and not, say, talc. 

I mean, I'm no legal mind, but it seems like the burden of proof is all on the coppers, with no real way of proving anything in the pics/vids were real drugs. 

I'm not saying any bother is likely. Just saying once something is on the internet, mad shit can happen.

Fuck the pigs

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

15 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

Christian should know that no matter what, he'll always have a place in your head to stay, RENT FREE! 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Christian should know that no matter what, he'll always have a place in your head to stay, RENT FREE! 

Aye, them performances this season will stick in my head for a while.

Ducking under the fucking ball away at Tynecastle is one I won’t get out my head ever ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye, them performances this season will stick in my head for a while.

Ducking under the fucking ball away at Tynecastle is one I won’t get out my head ever ?

HE WAS PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

Anyways fuck it, gutted it didn't turn out better for him and us but the season is over, he'll be away.

46 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I know they are mostly in and around the 6 yard box but there are some tidy finishes there.

If we can get 2 decent wingers who’ll fire crosses in for him every game he’ll get back to scoring. We could really do with finding another McGinn / Hayes combo this summer.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I know they are mostly in and around the 6 yard box but there are some tidy finishes there.

If we can get 2 decent wingers who’ll fire crosses in for him every game he’ll get back to scoring. We could really do with finding another McGinn / Hayes combo this summer.

I said this about a month ago but surely he's not coming back now. Calling it quits 2 games early. (Oh aye, he gave up by Christmas or whatever) Goodwin made it clear he was only starting players in his plans for next season. Sanctioning him leaving early says to me Goodwin is not that arsed about him

8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

His header against St Mirren was beautiful. 

Still can’t wait for him to leave. 

6 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I said this about a month ago but surely he's not coming back now. Calling it quits 2 games early. (Oh aye, he gave up by Christmas or whatever) Goodwin made it clear he was only starting players in his plans for next season. Sanctioning him leaving early says to me Goodwin is not that arsed about him

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

His header against St Mirren was beautiful. 

Still can’t wait for him to leave. 

I’m not fussed either way if he leaves or not. Just pointing out that if we were to have a more balanced and creative team next season he’d get back on the goal trail I’m pretty sure.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try to play a 433, so I can’t see Ramirez fitting into that. More like three new fast attacking players IMO. Ramirez would only be worth keeping if he was a little more robust and better at holding the ball up when we needed a plan B, and the wages we’re paying him are more than a plan B should be paid.