Christian Ramirez

16 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

Fucking hell man. ? 

He's gone. He's not coming back. Unfollow him and forget about him. 

17 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

Correct. Thick as shit American.

Thank fuck he's gone never to come back again.

Liked him to start with too. Played with a smile, loved Jesus.

Was all going so well.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:04 PM, Andy_123 said:

I know they are mostly in and around the 6 yard box but there are some tidy finishes there.

If we can get 2 decent wingers who’ll fire crosses in for him every game he’ll get back to scoring. We could really do with finding another McGinn / Hayes combo this summer.

We will have the Kennedy/McLennan combo to look forward to.

On 5/17/2022 at 5:21 AM, jamiesd said:

Surely to fuck they are free to a good home?

Just drive them oot the road for a 'day in the country' then abandon them on the side of the road like a couple of pets you don't want to look after any more. 

Maybe Cove Rangers will rescue them. 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the players are back for pre season?

Was convinced Ramirez wasn't going to be back, when he left early to 'recuperate and refresh' i thought we'd never see him again but surely if that was the case and with pre-season getting closer then the club would have announced something by now?

I'm now thinking he's as likely to fly back to Aberdeen this week or next and see out his contract. Wont be the worst thing ever if he stops sulking and gets back to his form from the first half of last season.

I don't know when they are due back but when Goodwin let him go home, he said Ramirez would be back in Aberdeen 'mid June'. Mid June isn't too far away at this point. 

Don't think it would be worst thing either. As it stands, he's our only striker anyway but get him back in to a winning team and scoring a few goals and obviously he'll be much happier. Easier said than done though. 

24 minutes ago, TheRock said:

I don't know when they are due back but when Goodwin let him go home, he said Ramirez would be back in Aberdeen 'mid June'. Mid June isn't too far away at this point. 

Don't think it would be worst thing either. As it stands, he's our only striker anyway but get him back in to a winning team and scoring a few goals and obviously he'll be much happier. Easier said than done though. 

You better watch the usual haters will be here soon to shout you down for saying something positive about Ramirez.