Christian Ramirez

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

At what? It was NEM who called you a sad cunt, not me. 

The irony would be that NEM himself got all upset about what CR's wife posted on Instagram. 

Aye as reported on here. I don’t follow players about like a fan boy dweeb, let alone their birds 

28 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

The irony is you pulling up any cunt for posting repetitive shite

Speaking of repetitive.... pop quiz hotshot... which poster can all the below quotes from the past week be attributed to?

"Like fucking off before the season's finished? This boy's nae cut oot for it at AFC, that's clear"

"Boy's oot of his depth at this competitive level and his wife's fucked off. It will not end well however you cut it"

"Aye spitting the dummy and fucking off early confirms he's cut oot for it here, right enough."

"All the evidence seems to suggest he's out of his depth here."

"Everything since February points to him just nae cutting it at SPFL level - oot of his depth."

15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Speaking of repetitive.... pop quiz hotshot... which poster can all the below quotes from the past week be attributed to?

"Like fucking off before the season's finished? This boy's nae cut oot for it at AFC, that's clear"

"Boy's oot of his depth at this competitive level and his wife's fucked off. It will not end well however you cut it"

"Aye spitting the dummy and fucking off early confirms he's cut oot for it here, right enough."

"All the evidence seems to suggest he's out of his depth here."

"Everything since February points to him just nae cutting it at SPFL level - oot of his depth."

Wheesht min.

Nae cunt gives a fuck what you think 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Videos of the players at training on Instagram, no sign of Big Chris. Maybe been given a few days off before pre-season training to recuperate and refresh from his extended holiday.

Well, whatever the reason and whatever actually transpires it'll be bad man-management by Goodwin.

And criminally fraudulent as well. 

Just now, redone said:

Well, whatever the reason and whatever actually transpires it'll be bad man-management by Goodwin.

And criminally fraudulent as well. 

You said it ? To be fair i genuinely feel sorry for him, dont think in his worst nightmares he'd have expected to start pre-season with 14 first team players.

Did Ramirez ask to fuck off early, and Goodwin agreed, or did Goodwin tell Ramirez to fuck of early and Ramirez agreed? 

Regardless, imagine being a ditch digger or a dustman or some other dreadful job that sucks the soul out of you, like playing for Aberdeen... and one morning you're out there with your shovel or your dust or some other wretched thing you use in your no-education job, it's dark, blowing a gale, pishing of rain, and the guy on your crew who usually scores the goals hasn't turned up. 

You go to the... gaffer, I suppose you would call him... and say, "'Ere, guvnor. Where the bleedin' eck is Ramirez? We're bleedin' short 'anded, so we are, and we've got ten miles o bleedin' ditch to dig, and none of us are employed to score the goals, like what the union fella says!" 

"Oh, Christian?" Says the gaffer, "He's in Belize soaking up the sun with his wife, drinking cocktails and having terrific fun. We figured he could fuck off early, you know, get a jump start on his holidays. Look, here's a postcard from him. Let me read it for you, since your sort likely can't read... It says, 'Here I am in Belize. Fuck all you cunts. I hope it's pishing of rain. Enjoy digging your fucking ditches, and good luck scoring any fucking goals. I hate you all. Fuck you." 

And we're supposed to welcome him back because he didn't find a job scoring goals for some American ditch digging company in sunny California? 

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I'm sure he'd love that, maybe he could use his Irish charm to convince us he's the messiah as many on here already seem to think.

I'd imagine his worst nightmate would be @Poodler babysitting for him.

Zero,  minus , or nothing. Glass had no charm,Mcinnes was a patter merchant . Goodwin he’s got balls , and a brain between his lugs. Takes shit from no one including you. 

35 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You go to the... gaffer, I suppose you would call him... and say, "'Ere, guvnor. Where the bleedin' eck is Ramirez? We're bleedin' short 'anded, so we are, and we've got ten miles o bleedin' ditch to dig, and none of us are employed to score the goals, like what the union fella says!" 

Dick van Dyke style