Christian Ramirez

1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

Upset cause you've been shown up to be a fucking clown. Slagging folk off for the exact thing you do. Weirdo

1. I'm not upset. 
2. I've not slagged anyone off for it. Merely pointed out that NEM is slagging Del Monte off. 

I do appreciate you're a thicko though and therefore haven't understood the thread of conversation. 

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

because the club asked them to

You could be right... i reckon the club have realised the levels of apathy spreading through the support due to the lack of any kind of news to get excited about and have also realised that revealing that our only striker isn't coming back isn't going to help with that at all.

The problem for them now is that people are putting 2 and 2 together and working out that there's a good chance he isn't here. They either need to show us he's here or tell us he's not coming back.

24 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You could be right... i reckon the club have realised the levels of apathy spreading through the support due to the lack of any kind of news to get excited about and have also realised that revealing that our only striker isn't coming back isn't going to help with that at all.

The problem for them now is that people are putting 2 and 2 together and working out that there's a good chance he isn't here. They either need to show us he's here or tell us he's not coming back.

the club will be eeking it out as long as possible as it also plays in to the hands of agents if they know we are beyond the desperation stage

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

the club will be eeking it out as long as possible as it also plays in to the hands of agents if they know we are beyond the desperation stage

We have around 13 first team players, i'm pretty sure any agent worth their salt will already know we are beyond the desperation stage.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I used to get bullet points from Rocket. Literally fucking spreadsheets of nonsense trying to assassinate my good character.

Where's he now, eh? Cornhill. Why? Because he invented it. 

Been away for months and Rocket is still in your head.

Suggest you fill the space with animals Hanz.

Look at Dad,he’s a reformed character.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

1. I'm not upset. 
2. I've not slagged anyone off for it. Merely pointed out that NEM is slagging Del Monte off. 

I do appreciate you're a thicko though and therefore haven't understood the thread of conversation. 

He slagged the saddos who follow him on Instagram. Why would that only apply to Del Monte and not you? Only showing yourself to be a thick cunt Sadlife if you don't understand that.

10 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He slagged the saddos who follow him on Instagram. Why would that only apply to Del Monte and not you?

I know he's applying it to me. Jesus fucking Christ. 

10 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Only showing yourself to be a thick cunt Sadlife if you don't understand that.

LOLOLOLOLOL 

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We have around 13 first team players, i'm pretty sure any agent worth their salt will already know we are beyond the desperation stage.

Haha... we're not desperate, we're merely *ahem* taking our time to make sure we get the right players in.