Christian Ramirez

On 7/30/2022 at 6:23 AM, zeroisgod76 said:

So nothing to do with me then? I’ll await @beef_sister apology with baited breath.

Poodlers comment was up there with one of the most disgusting things I’ve read on here and I never ‘grassed’ about that. Hardly going to do it because someone tells me to ‘stop breathing’

What did Poddles say?

I'm intrigued... it has to have been pretty spectacular to be considered one of the most disgusting things said round these parts.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’m not repeating it. It really doesn’t matter anymore.

You allude to this all the time and it grows arms and legs every time. I never fantasised about anything of the sort. 

I’m sure I asked if you fantasised about it. Big difference 

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

You allude to this all the time and it grows arms and legs every time. I never fantasised about anything of the sort. 

I’m sure I asked if you fantasised about it. Big difference 

So what was the (in your own words) lewd comment on the subject that you got banned for then? What was the post that got deleted?

38 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It seems he's now, at best, our 3rd choice central striker. 

Best rid of him if that's the case. He'll be way to expensive to be that far down the pecking order. 

I think we are trying to force him out but will bf difficult to find someone willing to take him.

3 hours ago, beef_sister said:

Got it on authority that it was you that grassed on me. Apologise to me for being a grass, You grass

You’ve got it on good authority have you? Well someone has lied to you.

Try and get this through your thick head… I have NEVER grassed on you or anyone else on here. I’m not a sad individual who’s feeling get hurt and has to go crying to authority figures.

So how about you fuck off and quit crying about something that had nothing to do with me?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1