Christian Ramirez

10 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You’ve really brought this thread to its knees you fucking depraved freak.

So let’s have a little moment of reflection Mr complete lack of self awareness. What you have involved yourself in the best part of the last four hours clearly demonstrates that not only do you lack self awareness and anything remotely resembling a functioning sense of humour is that you are clearly suffering from a borderline personality disorder. You don’t care if the majority of people are sick to death of your 20 plus posts a day . You are proud of them and you will continue on your merry way . You have an answer for everything confident that you are right. You will justify every post and you will respond to every perceived negative comment.

Red John was bad but I think the majority of posters on here would be extremely happy if you just did one.

Queue self righteous greeting faced response 

Ps would you like to suck my cock ?

14 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

So let’s have a little moment of reflection Mr complete lack of self awareness. What you have involved yourself in the best part of the last four hours clearly demonstrates that not only do you lack self awareness and anything remotely resembling a functioning sense of humour is that you are clearly suffering from a borderline personality disorder. You don’t care if the majority of people are sick to death of your 20 plus posts a day . You are proud of them and you will continue on your merry way . You have an answer for everything confident that you are right. You will justify every post and you will respond to every perceived negative comment.

Red John was bad but I think the majority of posters on here would be extremely happy if you just did one.

Queue self righteous greeting faced response 

Ps would you like to suck my cock ?

Ahhh so you’re trans? No thanks.

FYI if you don’t like it block away.

3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

spacer.png

You're obsessed with everyone being a pervert. Bit odd, suspicious maybe.

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I’ve said before if someone quotes me or mentions my name I’ll respond to it. You keep doing exactly that so you’ve only got yourself to blame ladyboy.

Why? You've been told before stop trying to respond to every fucking post. Its a forum, not an endless debate class for complete bellends with absolutely nothing interesting to say.

20 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You’ve got it on good authority have you? Well someone has lied to you.

Try and get this through your thick head… I have NEVER grassed on you or anyone else on here. I’m not a sad individual who’s feeling get hurt and has to go crying to authority figures.

So how about you fuck off and quit crying about something that had nothing to do with me?

So aggressive

7 hours ago, Helmet said:

You're obsessed with everyone being a pervert. Bit odd, suspicious maybe.

Why? You've been told before stop trying to respond to every fucking post. Its a forum, not an endless debate class for complete bellends with absolutely nothing interesting to say.

Did you read Kilgores posts? And you still wonder why i called her a pervert?

Its simple... fannies like Kilgore stop bringing me up in posts i'm not even involved in or replying to every one of my (even football related) posts arguing with me just for the sake of arguing or bringing up the same unfunny crap (Mrs R's knickers) all the time then i'll post less shite. They can't help themselves though.

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Did you read Kilgores posts? And you still wonder why i called her a pervert?

Its simple... fannies like Kilgore stop bringing me up in posts i'm not even involved in or replying to every one of my (even football related) posts arguing with me just for the sake of arguing or bringing up the same unfunny crap (Mrs R's knickers) all the time then i'll post less shite. They can't help themselves though.

Because they know you'll respond every you simpleton.