Christian Ramirez

43 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

You’d think the club would have some sort of social / social media guidelines to stick to while here. And you’d hope supporting a rival club would be on that list a no no, but given McCrorie and Ferguson were in with the fans for the hun European final and Ramirez had no idea tweeting support for them wouldn’t go down well, it appears we don’t.

You must have read that tweet totally differently to me if you think 'wow what a game' in any way suggests he was supporting them.

I watched Liverpool beat Man Utd 7-0 a couple of months back and thought 'wow what a result'... didn't mean i was supporting the bin rakers. 

On 4/5/2023 at 11:23 PM, Ramandu said:

I normally enjoy your deep-troll efforts MT, but this one hasn't quite been up to standard. I hope it's a blip, rather than the start of a downward side.

MT is a mutant slag.

He's probably a Hearts fan in reality. They're usually utter fannies too.

I see him as a fat, smelly balding dude with B.O. who works in a chippie and never smiles. 

A greasy, slimy looking lizard type who jerks off to Top Gear 

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

You’d think the club would have some sort of social / social media guidelines to stick to while here. And you’d hope supporting a rival club would be on that list a no no, but given McCrorie and Ferguson were in with the fans for the hun European final and Ramirez had no idea tweeting support for them wouldn’t go down well, it appears we don’t.

It didn’t help his case that he just spent his time going through the motions really after Glass was (quite rightly) binned, but fans giving his family grief is a step too far. They should be embarrassed with themselves.

Was he really going through the motions or was he playing up front for a shite team who created nothing? You see Miovski have plenty games where he does nothing. Imagine Ramirez goal tally last season if he was taking the penalties like Miovski does now.

that aside I never thought particularly much of him as a player. He was alright but behind cosgrove and rooney. 

you can’t receive abuse just for saying wow what a game when watching a game that was indeed worthy of wow what a game 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Was he really going through the motions or was he playing up front for a shite team who created nothing? You see Miovski have plenty games where he does nothing. Imagine Ramirez goal tally last season if he was taking the penalties like Miovski does now.

that aside I never thought particularly much of him as a player. He was alright but behind cosgrove and rooney. 

you can’t receive abuse just for saying wow what a game when watching a game that was indeed worthy of wow what a game 

Thats the thing... swap them around, put Miovski in last years team with Ferguson taking the penalties and i'm not convinced he'd have matched Ramirez 15 goals from open play for the season.

Particularly in the second half of the season the service to our only striker was diabolical. He was fed up, you could tell he was fed up, but you also can't blame him for being fed up as he was unable to do the job he'd done fairly well in the first half of the season.

15 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Thats the thing... swap them around, put Miovski in last years team with Ferguson taking the penalties and i'm not convinced he'd have matched Ramirez 15 goals from open play for the season.

Particularly in the second half of the season the service to our only striker was diabolical. He was fed up, you could tell he was fed up, but you also can't blame him for being fed up as he was unable to do the job he'd done fairly well in the first half of the season.

Probably fed up of you stalking him and looking into his garden in westhill. 

16 hours ago, HaarDon said:

MT is a mutant slag.

He's probably a Hearts fan in reality. They're usually utter fannies too.

I see him as a fat, smelly balding dude with B.O. who works in a chippie and never smiles. 

A greasy, slimy looking lizard type who jerks off to Top Gear 

The description you have provided of his appearance is so far off the mark that you’ve actually embarrassed yourself with those comments. Any decent forum member would know what a ridiculous looking character he is. You stick out like a sore thumb friend. Your card is marked. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The description you have provided of his appearance is so far off the mark that you’ve actually embarrassed yourself with those comments. Any decent forum member would know what a ridiculous looking character he is. You stick out like a sore thumb friend. Your card is marked. 

Huh

On 4/6/2023 at 3:24 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Don't think you do see Miovski have games where he does nothing. He's constantly on the move and his link up play is very good. Even if he doesn't score, he still contributes. You couldn't say the same about Ramirez. I've never seen any other player have such little impact for us in his last year or so.

I do agree the service dried up a bit but he did start missing some easy chances too.

On the tweet about the hun game, it suggested he was enjoying it. For reasonable minded fans not really something to get upset about. Most would recognise that he just doesn't understand the rivalry. Not all football fans are reasonable though and whenever he became aware of the rivalry he'd probably accept that the tweet was a bit misguided.

9 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Don't think you do see Miovski have games where he does nothing. He's constantly on the move and his link up play is very good. Even if he doesn't score, he still contributes. You couldn't say the same about Ramirez. I've never seen any other player have such little impact for us in his last year or so.

I do agree the service dried up a bit but he did start missing some easy chances too.

On the tweet about the hun game, it suggested he was enjoying it. For reasonable minded fans not really something to get upset about. Most would recognise that he just doesn't understand the rivalry. Not all football fans are reasonable though and whenever he became aware of the rivalry he'd probably accept that the tweet was a bit misguided.

Nah Miovski has had several stinkers. 

ramirez always missed chances. He’d need at least 4 good chances to get a goal. When he was getting 0 or 1 chance he’d tend to score 0. 

he wasn’t amazing in the first place, I don’t think he got any worse. 

and maybe I’m just getting older but I find having opinions and getting wound up about a players social media extremely sad. These folk but have very little else in their life