Christian Ramirez

50 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Put Mark McGhee on a tough pre season and see if we can get a kit to fit him. Absolute scenes seeing that trot out the tunnel leading the line up front. 

Even without the pre-season he'd still be more mobile than JET

However I concur that if Ramirez goes, we'll try to bring in Boyce from Hearts.

Guest findlay_1903

I’d love it if Christian stayed. I think there’s a top class player within the American goal getter. Everyone fished the season poorly other than barron, Milvoski and Ramirez sound sexy as fuck. 

4 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

I’d love it if Christian stayed. I think there’s a top class player within the American goal getter. Everyone fished the season poorly other than barron, Milvoski and Ramirez sound sexy as fuck. 

Big decision on who’s name to get on your top pal! Miovski home, Ramirez on the away?! 

Guest findlay_1903
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Big decision on who’s name to get on your top pal! Miovski home, Ramirez on the away?! 

Only had 2 player names on my back. 
mark Perry 2 

darren young 8.

the bar couldn’t be higher. 

7 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Ramirez didn't finish the season at all. 

36 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Hits the target 90% of the time. Shame that he hits it straight at the keeper with almost every shot/header as well

Did that today for sure. 5 or 6 times.

Lucky as fuck with the header.

Straight at the keeper which was harder to do than put it into the huge unguarded area of the net.

In his defence, he was at least getting into the positions to have a chance at these opportunities.

Couldn't even control the ball into his feet for the 1st half hour though.

Against decimated League One opposition.

I'd prefer we replaced him with something better.