Christian Ramirez

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So that’s top goalscorer Lewis Ferguson hounded out of the club, now trying the same with second top scorer Ramirez?

Must be the only club in world football with fans like this.

Serious question do you honestly hold this viewpoint or are you just bored and fancy an argument about fuck all ?

30 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So that’s top goalscorer Lewis Ferguson hounded out of the club, now trying the same with second top scorer Ramirez?

The club kept him longer than he wanted to be here. How’s that being hounded out? We were always viewed as a stepping stone by him. 

He done well for us & goes with best wishes & gratitude for producing a nice fee.

33 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Serious question do you honestly hold this viewpoint or are you just bored and fancy an argument about fuck all ?

Constantly abused by his own fans every week, just check out the rest of thread for some horrific, cringeworthy stuff about him.

24 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Hounded out. You’re a fucking retard. 

See my first reply above. Of course he’s been hounded out. Do you even go to games?

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The club kept him longer than he wanted to be here. How’s that being hounded out? We were always viewed as a stepping stone by him. 

He done well for us & goes with best wishes & gratitude for producing a nice fee.

We kept him longer than he wanted to be here? How does that work? Does he get locked in a cage after training?

40 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Our fans in general are dicks. That’s a sad fact. Feel like some would be happy for us to be shite for eternity if it meant we only ever signed Aberdeen fans born within 2 miles of Pittodrie.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Constantly abused by his own fans every week, just check out the rest of thread for some horrific, cringeworthy stuff about him.

See my first reply above. Of course he’s been hounded out. Do you even go to games?

We kept him longer than he wanted to be here? How does that work? Does he get locked in a cage after training?

Nope. He wanted away end of last season. Claimed he had a gentleman’s agreement with McInnes which would have let him go to Watford. Not convinced he tried his best this season but still put in ok performances. 

So hounded out ? 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Our fans* in general are dicks.

*football fans, especially match attending regulars, are the worst people I’ve ever encountered, regardless of which club they pay to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He put in a transfer request after club refused to sell him on cheap to Watford. So yes, we kept him (rightly so) longer than he wanted to be here & until such time as a club offered us a reasonable valuation. I think Ferguson himself will now think the club done ok by him even if he wouldn’t have admitted it back then. 

Same happened with McKenna & I believe he will be of same opinion also now as Ferguson. Club done right by both players but they took huff at time

27 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Our fans in general are dicks. That’s a sad fact. Feel like some would be happy for us to be shite for eternity if it meant we only ever signed Aberdeen fans born within 2 miles of Pittodrie.

Absolutely. The constant wanking over Dean Campbell is a good example, not nearly good enough yet people would rather him than Ferguson in the team ??‍♂️

anyone that doubts that is free to go look, there were many posts wanting Campbell To take his place

27 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Nope. He wanted away end of last season. Claimed he had a gentleman’s agreement with McInnes which would have let him go to Watford. Not convinced he tried his best this season but still put in ok performances. 

So hounded out ? 

Ended up our top scorer without trying? Fucking hell he must be some player.

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He put in a transfer request after club refused to sell him on cheap to Watford. So yes, we kept him (rightly so) longer than he wanted to be here & until such time as a club offered us a reasonable valuation. I think Ferguson himself will now think the club done ok by him even if he wouldn’t have admitted it back then. 

Same happened with McKenna & I believe he will be of same opinion also now as Ferguson. Club done right by both players but they took huff at time

How much did Watford offer?

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Absolutely. The constant wanking over Dean Campbell is a good example, not nearly good enough yet people would rather him than Ferguson in the team ??‍♂️

anyone that doubts that is free to go look, there were many posts wanting Campbell To take his place

Ended up our top scorer without trying? Fucking hell he must be some player.

How much did Watford offer?

Not enough 

Cormack said it was an ‘insulting offer’ so clearly not enough & not near the current bid deemed acceptable 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not enough 

Cormack said it was an ‘insulting offer’ so clearly not enough & not near the current bid deemed acceptable 

So how much was it?

54 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I don't recall many fans wanting Campbell in the team over Ferguson. Although is that you wanting to have a go at Campbell? Is it not ironic how much you hounded the lad? I hope it works out where he is, but doubt he will fit into the new route AFC are taking. Unfortunate but such is life.

Barring Motherwell away where ALL players took abuse, I don't ever recall (barring online) Ferguson taking abuse.

The guy was actually well taken to by our support during games, and rightfully so as he was a good player for the Dons. That opinion will never change from me on that front.

Our fans can be shite, very much so. However many teams have that same element, we just notice it more because its our team.

I'm sure teams like Man United (especially last few seasons) have a major element that try hound out their own players. PSG potentially the worst in football for it (especially with managers).

It's just a shit way that football operates.

Nothing ironic here whatsoever. I wanted Ferguson to stay as he’s a fantastic player. I wanted Campbell to gtf because he was terrible.

Also, there were plenty of folk wanting Ferguson dropped for Campbell and just about anyone. I’m not arsed looking for it all though as watching hibs game 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It is ironic, you're talking about Aberdeen fans being shit for hounding out players  but you've just openly admitted you hounded Campbell because you think he is shit.

Other fans might think Ferguson is shit, and that's why they are hounding him.

I don't think he is shit. 

Campbell is shit. Ferguson is not. One was actively hounded out of the club because he’s a “hun”. 

Glad you think that makes sense and I’m the one in the wrong.

• Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So how much was it?

Nothing ironic here whatsoever. I wanted Ferguson to stay as he’s a fantastic player. I wanted Campbell to gtf because he was terrible.

Also, there were plenty of folk wanting Ferguson dropped for Campbell and just about anyone. I’m not arsed looking for it all though as watching hibs game 

Well it was reportedly only £1.2m with potential add ons to £2m

His fkwit agent tried to pedal it as £2m like that was the upfront offer.

Regardless of what it was. It was a lot less than we accepted now & he had another year on his contract back then. 

Not sure why you want to try & turn this into a subject worthy of debate.

we weren’t offered enough. We refused 

We now got offered enough. We accepted

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Well it was reportedly only £1.2m with potential add ons to £2m

His fkwit agent tried to pedal it as £2m like that was the upfront offer.

Regardless of what it was. It was a lot less than we accepted now & he had another year on his contract back then. 

Not sure why you want to try & turn this into a subject worthy of debate.

we weren’t offered enough. We refused 

We now got offered enough. We accepted

How much was it though? Show me