Christian Ramirez

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What’s on the night? Frankie Vallies?

No proof then?

I Don’t require proof. Plenty enough reports in papers from moaning agent & even confirmed by Ferguson himself regards the transfer request afterwards. 
Club refused bids from Watford then Millwall as not met clubs valuation. Spagboll met clubs valuation so happy days. 

if your ‘Liverpool connections’ have you believing otherwise then I suggest you call them on it & have them prove the widely reported bids were false

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lewis+ferguson+watford&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#ip=1

here you go. Plenty there for you to peruse. Even more if you Google without the Watford links. 

You care to prove I am wrong 

12 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Campbell is shit. Ferguson is not. One was actively hounded out of the club because he’s a “hun”. 

Glad you think that makes sense and I’m the one in the wrong.

How exactly was he 'hounded out'? He wanted away. He put in a transfer quest. Best for both parties he left. 

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The sitter, which one?

The guys a donkey and if there's anyone not criticising him tonight then it proves they're off their nuts

One was an absolute sitter no doubt. One round post should have been on target for sure but could excuse that easily had he not missed the absolute sitter or his perfectly good goal wasn’t chopped off. The header was a good diving header. Done everything right but keeper made a good save. 

A bit of perspective. The absolute sitter has overshadowed all views on him tonight when he didn’t actually have that bad a game. 

It is also only two ‘competitive’ games in & he has 2 goals & been involved in a fair bit. Give him time.