Christian Ramirez

9 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Fantastic finish for the disallowed goal but the two sitters were shocking misses. Will be interesting to see what happens when miovski and the duk arrive 

The duk’s stats of 8 in 20(14) suggests to me he has a bad attitude/ fitness since he’s scoring but not starting frequently. Another JET. Miovski will be top scorer 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The duk’s stats of 8 in 20(14) suggests to me he has a bad attitude/ fitness since he’s scoring but not starting frequently. Another JET. Miovski will be top scorer 

While its brilliant finally having options up front, both Miovski and Lopes have been playing at a much lower level than the Scottish Premier (hard to believe) and neither have incredible goalscoring stats. Not sure where anyone is getting the confidence they're going to bang in the goals for us. I'm not saying they won't just not sure why anyone would have such belief that they will.

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Yeah - let's assume they'll be pish and no bother daring to dream ?

Dullard arsehole

You're really starting to bore me Dad, just arguing with every post i make just for the sake of arguing.

I've never said they're going to be pish,, they are both exciting signings and much rather have them than some lower league crap from England. Just that constantly see people saying things will be different when Miovski arrives, once he's here we can get rid of Ramires or that either Duk or Miovski will be our top scorer this season and just not sure what they're basing that on other than blind faith. I'd love nothing more than to have 3 strikers all banging in goals next season, hark back to 92/93 and  Shearer, Mixu and Booth scoting 60 goals + between them.

Based on last night things id like to see him change are

Goes no wide than the penalty box limits and should always be the  within the top 3 of the furthest forward. Not only is there no need for him to be in the midfield or out wide collecting a ball, Id suggest his style and our midfield style dont match up -  he needs to be a solid No9 he was almost a 10 yesterday and he isnt a 10 for this team style.

That said if he can get his eye in and stays - he will score a bucket in this team. trying too hard at the moment 

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

While its brilliant finally having options up front, both Miovski and Lopes have been playing at a much lower level than the Scottish Premier (hard to believe) and neither have incredible goalscoring stats. Not sure where anyone is getting the confidence they're going to bang in the goals for us. I'm not saying they won't just not sure why anyone would have such belief that they will.

Although MTK got relegated, I'm not sure it's true to say that the Hungarian league is a much lower level than the SPL. Haven't Ferencvaros eliminated Celtic from European competitions twice in the past 2 seasons? Also contain Honved and Ujpest Dosza who are very well known throughout Europe, Debrecen have done reasonably well domestically and in Europe in the past 25 years and the new side Puskas Akademia are looking to do big things. 

As for Benfica 'B', I'd imagine they'd sit comfortably in mid-table of the SPL at least. 

It would have been handy having at least one of the players mentioned when Ramirez suddenly lost form/downed tools (whichever version you prefer) back in February

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Although MTK got relegated, I'm not sure it's true to say that the Hungarian league is a much lower level than the SPL. Haven't Ferencvaros eliminated Celtic from European competitions twice in the past 2 seasons? Also contain Honved and Ujpest Dosza who are very well known throughout Europe, Debrecen have done reasonably well domestically and in Europe in the past 25 years and the new side Puskas Akademia are looking to do big things. 

As for Benfica 'B', I'd imagine they'd sit comfortably in mid-table of the SPL at least. 

It would have been handy having at least one of the players mentioned when Ramirez suddenly lost form/downed tools (whichever version you prefer) back in February

Fair enough, i was just basing it on the below rankings of all the leagues in the world that had the Scottish Premier in 17th place, Hungarian League at 47th and Portugese 2nd division at 63rd. But to be fair i can't figure out how they work it out.

https://www.kickalgor.com/football-leagues/the-ka-football-leagues-global-rating-for-2021-22-season/

Would have been handy to have any striker last season when Ramirez went off the boil. Still can't believe we didn't bring in anybody in January.

7 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Fair enough, i was just basing it on the below rankings of all the leagues in the world that had the Scottish Premier in 17th place, Hungarian League at 47th and Portugese 2nd division at 63rd. But to be fair i can't figure out how they work it out.

https://www.kickalgor.com/football-leagues/the-ka-football-leagues-global-rating-for-2021-22-season/

Would have been handy to have any striker last season when Ramirez went off the boil. Still can't believe we didn't bring in anybody in January.

Nae sure why you bother writing so much drivel. Nobody reads it ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2