Parklife

Christian Ramirez

6 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Screenshot-2022-07-29-115252.png

This block function really does save a LOT of reading

Only downside is you don't get to know when I call you a fanny. 3rd time you've mentioned me since blocking me ya fucking weirdo

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Only downside is you don't get to know when I call you a fanny. 3rd time you've mentioned me since blocking me ya fucking weirdo

There you go Daisy, he'll get your message now.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

StandFree1982 is clearly a sensitive soul, struggled to integrate with society all his life due to his micropenis and the fact he has a face that looks like he's been dooking for apples in a deep fat fryer.

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah, Goodwillie was a good player.  There was a reason he was preferred in many European games. 

Yes! Thank you. 

29 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Cheers Pipes, but if I wanted to read Dimwit1903 rantings, I'll click the Show Post button! 

I didn't mind Goodwillie.

I also didn't mind Ramirez.

However if he sulks now and stays with us then he is a prick.

Super sub and a cup final winning goal. Sorted.

24 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Oh I'd rather have a rapist than a sulk, oh I'd rather have a rapist than a sulk, oh I'd rather have a rapist, rather have a rapist, rather have a rapist than a sulk..... faz a yank!

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Yes! Thank you. 

Goodwillie with his 8 goals in 63 games for Aberdeen was a good striker, Ramirez with his 18 in 49 is shite? Makes sense 👍

55 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Its written in the stars.. all these knobs wanting him out and claiming he's shite will be the most 2 faced cunts ever when he bangs in 30 goals this season and scores the winner in the Scottish Cup Final 😂🤣

9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Goodwillie with his 8 goals in 63 games for Aberdeen was a good striker, Ramirez with his 18 in 49 is shite? Makes sense 👍

Different types of strikers. Goodwillie was way better at holding the ball up and brining others into play. Ramirez is more of a one touch poacher give him time to think and he’s not as good. 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Different types of strikers. Goodwillie was way better at holding the ball up and brining others into play. Ramirez is more of a one touch poacher give him time to think and he’s not as good. 

A strikers job in general is to score goals. Ramirez despite his faults was better at scoring goals than Goodwillie. Although to be fair if Ramirez had a player like Goodwillie playing with him last season he'd have probably scored a shitload more than 15 goals.

If Goodwillie had been isolated up front on his own with fuck all service i doubt he'd have got the 8 goals he did over 2 years and he certainly wouldn't have had many assists.

23 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

A strikers job in general is to score goals. Ramirez despite his faults was better at scoring goals than Goodwillie. Although to be fair if Ramirez had a player like Goodwillie playing with him last season he'd have probably scored a shitload more than 15 goals.

If Goodwillie had been isolated up front on his own with fuck all service i doubt he'd have got the 8 goals he did over 2 years and he certainly wouldn't have had many assists.

He needed copious amounts of alcohol to score & assist

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He needed copious amounts of alcohol to score & assist

Thats your word against his... won't hold up in a court of law 😉

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

You wouldn’t know anything about a footballer, you are barely literate and come across as genuinely disabled. How old are you? Worrying if you can function in day to day life.

Its written in the stars.. all these knobs wanting him out and claiming he's shite will be the most 2 faced cunts ever when he bangs in 30 goals this season and scores the winner in the Scottish Cup Final 😂🤣

So you’d be the same about Goodwin? That’s the way football works you stupid cunt.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

So you’d be the same about Goodwin? That’s the way football works you stupid cunt.

The difference is you dumb cumstain that i've said from day 1 i didn't think Goodwin was a good manager but i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and genuinely hoped he would prove me wrong. You however just have an irrational hatred for Ramirez which just makes you come across as a blinkered, obtuse cunt.

13 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You wouldn’t know anything about a footballer

You rate David Goodwillie, you're in no place to criticise.

Edited by zeroisgod76

See who’s always forgotten when we do our very regular feature of shite strikers of the last 20 year 

Bryan Prunty

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

See who’s always forgotten when we do our very regular feature of shite strikers of the last 20 year 

Bryan Prunty

Along with John Stewart.

17 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Your dad really should have wiped you on your mums curtains Del.

Beef curtains?
Possibly did.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", says bible bashing weakling.

So what strengthens you Betty that swallows dicks ,  the Beano and The news of the world, and Men only filth magazine.   That would figure, you self righteous prick. 

Edited by shooftahmooftah
  • Haha 3

The difference is you dumb cumstain that i've said from day 1 i didn't think Goodwin was a good manager but i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and genuinely hoped he would prove me wrong. You however just have an irrational hatred for Ramirez which just makes you come across as a blinkered, obtuse cunt.

You rate David Goodwillie, you're in no place to criticise.

Liar . I remember fine well what you said about Goodwin right at the start. 

'dumb cumstain' 

In the name of fuck 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

'dumb cumstain' 

In the name of fuck 

Referring to the little pieces of him deposited in Mrs Rs stolen knickers 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Liar . I remember fine well what you said about Goodwin right at the start. 

My first 2comments below directly relating to Goodwin after his appointment. It then went downhill when we were even shiter than we were under Glass but I still gave him benefit of the doubt.

‘I think Goodwin was a shocker of an appointment, however as others have said he'll get the beneift of the doubt (as long as we stay up, which i think we will). That goodwill won't last long though if we don't get some good players in over the summer and start next season strongly.’

And

‘Truly hope Goodwin comes good, Cormack backs him and the recruitment in the summer is top notch and next season we have a team worth watching again.’

Edited by zeroisgod76

1 hour ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Referring to the little pieces of him deposited in Mrs Rs stolen knickers 

You seem to be obsessed with Mrs R’s knickers.

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Bryan Prunty

Not by me. I remember when he arrived from Celtic he said he was just looking forward to getting game time somewhere, and scoring a few goals. He thought that by dropping down to us he would be able to shine. He had a few more levels to drop down though.

3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

So what strengthens you Betty that swallows dicks ,  the Beano and The news of the world, and Men only filth magazine.   That would figure, you self righteous prick. 

You a Holy Joe? 

You seem daft enough. 

8 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Cheers bud, appreciate it. Wee arrow up thing for you