Christian Ramirez

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You've missed the point though. 

If he asked to go home early then that's poor on his part and if the club asked if he wanted to leave early he should have said no and seen the job through to the end like everyone else has to. 

Either way he's shown poor character and a total disregard for his team mates. 

If he asked to go early and Goodwin said ok that’s poor management on Goodwins  part. He should of said no we have 2 games to play and you need to be here for them  and it won’t look good if your gone 

Just seems really unprofessional all round...even if status is now secured...2 games to play and he jets out. Thats still 2 games, chance to be higher in table, play for a bit of pride, build chemistry for next season, more prize $ etc - what message does it send to the rest of the group still here when you allow him to go early

I see Jenks has been sent back to Brighton a week early as well. Even paying people off with the season still going feels strange (Brown, Jet etc) - why not bin them to the reserves, make them train on their own, set an example etc....

Really don't know what is going on this season...

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Getdoonatwing said:

Just seems really unprofessional all round...even if status is now secured...2 games to play and he jets out. Thats still 2 games, chance to be higher in table, play for a bit of pride, build chemistry for next season, more prize $ etc - what message does it send to the rest of the group still here when you allow him to go early

I see Jenks has been sent back to Brighton a week early as well. Even paying people off with the season still going feels strange (Brown, Jet etc) - why not bin them to the reserves, make them train on their own, set an example etc....

The rest of the group won’t care. They’ll know fine well he’s shit.

There's no chance he'd have contributed anything to finishing higher up the table. Hasn't scored a goal in 3 months and has done fuck all else.

Smart move IMO. Aberdeen take note of what supporters are commenting on. Better for him that he's not available to make more of a cunt of himself and the fatigued comment gives an excuse to those who want to defend him.

Played most of the season but he's only touched the ball 37 times in the last 3 months. Must be exhausting

16 hours ago, Chester Don said:

Well he’s off as he is tired.  I’m fucking tired having just worked a 12 hour day and I won’t get a few days off because I’m tired.  We the fans are tired of watching shit football all year, does that mean we can just stop supporting or for for the better fans than me that they get a refund on their season tickets for not turning up because they are “tired” of watching the pathetic lacklustre performances all season. 

Should have stuck in at school pal.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Getdoonatwing said:

The club clearly don't care about finishing the season strongly so why should the fans. 

9 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He is rank. But did more in one game against us with a dislocated shoulder than Ramirez has done this year.

Nice try though sadlife

Some performance that, 15 goals and 4 assists in one match, surprised he's still at Motherwell.

12 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He is rank. But did more in one game against us with a dislocated shoulder than Ramirez has done this year.

Nice try though sadlife

Fits wrang did he pump ye then dump ye?

1 minute ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fits wrang did he pump ye then dump ye?

Na, he's just absolutely horse shit and doesn't try a jot. Am I not allowed that opinion? What's the matter wi you? You not watched him in the last 5 or 6 months. Happy with a guy who canny score and does nothing else? No wonder you're easy pleased