Jump to content
Parklife

Christian Ramirez

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, minijc said:

Signing for Heerenveen €2m deal.

 

He's nae, just taking the piss

It’s the 9 th of may , not April first 

😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post

It would be a shame if that was the end of him but if weve managed to turn a profit on him then its probably a good shout to move him on rather than waiting. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Confirmed by Goodwin that he has returned home and won't feature again this season. Reason is that he's tried and wants to recharge ahead of next season. 

Liam Harvey will be in the squad. 

Share this post


Link to post

Quite incredible statement.

Share this post


Link to post

He deserves the rest, his goals have kept us up this season.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, minijc said:

He deserves the rest, his goals have kept us up this season.

So does Joe Lewis then as his saves have kept us up too

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Confirmed by Goodwin that he has returned home and won't feature again this season. Reason is that he's tried and wants to recharge ahead of next season. 

And if you believe that…..

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Sorry but the season ends in 5 fucking days. Absolute nonsense. 

Utterly baffling decision. 2 games to go and then he’ll be on his holidays. I can’t see him coming back.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Confirmed by Goodwin that he has returned home and won't feature again this season. Reason is that he's tried and wants to recharge ahead of next season. 

Liam Harvey will be in the squad. 

That's fair enough, just shows again the ineptitude of not getting another striker in. He's played in every single game this season including the full 90 minutes in 31 of them. Had we had someone to back him up then he could maybe have been rested at times earlier in the season.

Whether we actually see him back or not is another matter entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

A right nonsense that, both that the club allowed it and the lack of commitment to the team from the player. Like Forest Gump doing an about turn fae running aboot the US (fuck ye’s, im aff hame).

They might be dead rubbers but at least see out the week with the rest of the team.

Edited by thedandydon

Share this post


Link to post

Biggest wage thief we've had since Charlie child neglector Mulgrew

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Absolutely mental! How can our only striker just walk out? What a crazy season!

Share this post


Link to post

🤣 unbelievable really.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Fans' intelligence being insulted here, ourageous statement to come out with.

If he's walked out, then I assume he's torn up his contract, which will save us a bomb next season, although presumably, any potential transfer fee goes out the window too?

 

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t believe that statement for a second. We won’t be seeing him next season. At least we got half a season’s worth of goals out of him before he decided he’d had enough.

Totally pathetic that we are in a position where we have no first team striker now. 

Share this post


Link to post

Jet getting binned before the split and Ramirez off in a huff during it. 
 

this is a new don of nonsense 

Share this post


Link to post

Good plan by him.

 

Play shite so the team has nothing to play for in final couple of games & you get an early trip home.

smart cookie

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

So in 7 days we will get the statement. The Club have reluctantly agreed to accept the request by the player  to stay in the states and he had been released from his contract. The club thank him blah blah blah 

Edited by The Gee Man

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Fans' intelligence being insulted here, ourageous statement to come out with.

If he's walked out, then I assume he's torn up his contract, which will save us a bomb next season, although presumably, any potential transfer fee goes out the window too?

 

I doubt we'd have got much for him given how he's performed the second half of the season.

Did we pay a fee to bring him here last summer?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I doubt we'd have got much for him given how he's performed the second half of the season.

Did we pay a fee to bring him here last summer?

Don't think so

Share this post


Link to post

😂😂😂

What a fucking fud this guy is.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Jet getting binned before the split and Ramirez off in a huff during it. 
 

this is a new don of nonsense 

Yet another transfer from last summer than 90% of Dandies could tell then, wouldn't work out.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, NEM said:

Biggest wage thief we've had since Charlie child neglector Mulgrew

Il raise you a devlin

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Play shite so the team has nothing to play for in final couple of games & you get an early trip home.

smart cookie

The rest of the team in on it too like? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

The rest of the team in on it too like? 😂

Yeah but those dafties weren’t smart enough to get their wives in on it too & fk her off earlier in a huff 😉

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Absolutely mental! How can our only striker just walk out? What a crazy season!

We’ve absolutely imploded on and off the park this season. The Glass Revolution that led us out at the start has crumbled to the point we’re now reliant on our development squad to see us through. Barmy!

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Absolutely mental! How can our only striker just walk out? What a crazy season!

He may as well have left on January 1st given all the use he's been this year.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...