Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Christian Ramirez

12 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Because the guy is a finisher, and he's been played in a system that did nothing to support him. Glass bought a racehorse, and thought he could employ him as a baggage mule. 

Ramirez' confidence, attitude, and latterly effectiveness, understandably declined to the point of total ineffectiveness. 

But, fucking off early, regardless of who wanted it or gave permission for it, is a flat out disgrace. 

What's more of a disgrace is Goodwin lying to our faces about it. 

Another powderpuff player we could do without next season. No heart. 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

Not sure I understand? Never done drugs and never will do drugs.

Well that's complete bullshit. If you're going to take the huff and delete your account have the good grace to come back next time completely incognito rather than play the same character.

Big nose.

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Well that's complete bullshit. If you're going to take the huff and delete your account have the good grace to come back next time completely incognito rather than play the same character.

Big nose.

I didn't delete in a huff, deleted as I admittedly spent too much time on here and online in general. Sensibly got my account deleted to resist any temptation for a while, then when I felt like coming back, I did. 

I don't know what drug use your referring to. It would be silly of anyone to admit to drug use online and not get rid of the admission, if possible. 

A character? I suppose we're all playing a character, certainly an interesting psychological/philosophical idea, especially when considering the anonymity you're allowed online. I'd say its just a heightened version  of the performance we all do every day in public, without all the boring in between bits. With the fat cut off, one might say. Something to think about.

I'd also contest that my nose isn't big in itself, but my nostrils, yes, are very big. 

The bridge of my nose is quite small.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I didn't delete in a huff, deleted as I admittedly spent too much time on here and online in general. Sensibly got my account deleted to resist any temptation for a while, then when I felt like coming back, I did. 

I don't know what drug use your referring to. It would be silly of anyone to admit to drug use online and not get rid of the admission, if possible. 

A character? I suppose we're all playing a character, certainly an interesting psychological/philosophical idea, especially when considering the anonymity you're allowed online. I'd say its just a heightened version  of the performance we all do every day in public, without all the boring in between bits. With the fat cut off, one might say. Something to think about.

I'd also contest that my nose isn't big in itself, but my nostrils, yes, are very big. 

Good for hoovering all that biff you get through though, every cloud!

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, CCB III said:

You've just said on the prom discussion that all you could think about at age 17 was grass.

Delete again please you boring cunt.

• Haha 1

Why is this forum crazy as fuck and why do so many cunts pick on other cunts? 

I think everyone should put there real name down or and a pic of there self like twatter instead of there avatar'  if they did I bet my bottom dollar folk would not be nasty cunts to other's.

8 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You've just said on the prom discussion that all you could think about at age 17 was grass.

Delete again please you boring cunt.

I had a part time job as a gardener. Hardly an admission of much.

I've heard you speak, in your boring, tuekter drawl. A story about a hostage situation and you're putting cunts ti sleep!

Some cheek calling anyone else a boring cunt.

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I had a part time job as a gardener. Hardly an admission of much.

I've heard you speak, in your boring, tuekter drawl. A story about a hostage situation and you're putting cunts ti sleep!

Some cheek calling anyone else a boring cunt.

Have a day off min. Jesus.

Guest milne_afc

Drug use is mainstream. You can have the shit to your door via Royal Mail next day delivery.

Sucks if your anonymity has been compromised Consi loon.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:46 AM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I think everyone should put there real name down or and a pic of there self like twatter instead of there avatar'  if they did I bet my bottom dollar folk would not be nasty cunts to other's.

Agreed. I’d honestly love to see the person behind the shite you post ?

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Drug use is mainstream. You can have the shit to your door via Royal Mail next day delivery.

Sucks if your anonymity has been compromised Consi loon.

TBH I've shared too much. My own fault, really.

I just dk why me refusing to say I've done drugs on a forum is annoying boof. 

Maybe its his shit haircut thats really annoying him.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:46 AM, The D.O.C.1903 said:

You first then. 

57 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Agreed. I’d honestly love to see the person behind the shite you post ?

Glad your enjoying my posts then ?

55 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

You first then. 

Nah course I'll not, unless most others do so first ??

I don't even ken how to change my avatar