Christian Ramirez

Hope he's back soon. A good striker at our level and one of the few players to come out of last season with much credit. 

I see from Instagram he's back at it, doing private coaching sessions to improve himself and arrive back in peak condition. A real professional. 

16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think peak Aberdeen was when Ramirez, like any grown up, watched a good game of football involving Newco, and had the audacity to comment, "What a game!" Then every cunt and his dog piled on. The guy must have been left wondering if any Dons fan has a mental age above 3.  

A fair summary. 

It's the same clowns who were outraged at that that got all offended about his wife saying "Americans are lucky AF". 

15 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

* Best post I've seen in an age on here ?%??

** Better watch the youngsters on here will be over soon to berate you. 

* You should read more of my posts, then... they're uniformly fantastic. 

** Scary stuff. I'm sure they'll hurt my E-Feels with their finely crafted sardonic barbs. Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that we're the petty arseholes, not Ramirez. Imagine him, a foreigner with no connection to the continent of Europe never mind a remote club on the periphery of said continent, not knowing he's not allowed to make even ambiguous comments on games involving Sevco because, you know, grudges from way back. 

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* You should read more of my posts, then... they're uniformly fantastic.  Haha, I'll keep my eye out ?

** Scary stuff. I'm sure they'll hurt my E-Feels with their finely crafted sardonic barbs. Unfortunately the truth of the matter is that we're the petty arseholes, not Ramirez. Imagine him, a foreigner with no connection to the continent of Europe never mind a remote club on the periphery of said continent, not knowing he's not allowed to make even ambiguous comments on games involving Sevco because, you know, grudges from way back. 

That was utterly embarrassing the gimps rounding on him for saying such a nothing thing. Some of our moronic fans wouldn't even be able to you where Irvine California is on a map.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Same should surely then go for every single player who took part in games over that period and the manager? All a bunch of wage thiefs.

A lot of them aye but he was by far the biggest culprit.  Some of them can't help being shite, that sulky pap downed tools when Glass got binned

54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hope he's back soon. A good striker at our level and one of the few players to come out of last season with much credit. 

I see from Instagram he's back at it, doing private coaching sessions to improve himself and arrive back in peak condition. A real professional. 

?

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

A lot of them aye but he was by far the biggest culprit.  Some of them can't help being shite, that sulky pap downed tools when Glass got binned

I do agree with you on that, just don't think he was the only one.

Anyway if he does come back as a happy Christian, and bangs in 20+ goals next year then i'll forgive him for being in a strop the past 4 months.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I had Del Monte as the fuckwit who'd gobble up that nibble. 

Knew it'd be one of you two. ?

Ramirez ain't going to shag you mate

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I do agree with you on that, just don't think he was the only one.

Anyway if he does come back as a happy Christian, and bangs in 20+ goals next year then i'll forgive him for being in a strop the past 4 months.

Aye he'll soon be forgiven football fans have short memories ?  Can't see it happening though

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Everything that could go wrong for Ramirez, unfortunately, seems to have gone wrong for Ramirez at Aberdeen. 

He's clearly a confidence player, and over the course of that season even the most confident, happy, cheerful cunt I have ever seen in my puff was sucked dry of all joy. 

He was played in a system that didn't fit him or any other forward we isolated up front, though he initially scored a good amount. And I don't give a flying fuck what anyone who thinks "He's pish" has to say about that. If he'd been on penalties he'd have significantly increased the very respectable tally he made despite Glass' asinine tactics. 

I think peak Aberdeen was when Ramirez, like any grown up, watched a good game of football involving Newco, and had the audacity to comment, "What a game!" Then every cunt and his dog piled on. The guy must have been left wondering if any Dons fan has a mental age above 3.  

I can't believe he'd want to come back to the kind of toxic environment he's found at Aberdeen, and for his sake I hope to fuck an MLS side comes in for him over the Summer. 

I think peak Ramirez was when he went on holiday for the last week of the season.

26 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I said before, I'm fucking astounded that:

1. a professional footballer left the club early to 'prepare for next season.

2. the club gave him permission to

On that basis, I am of the opinion that Goodwin has telt him to GTF

I thought that too... i was expecting an announcement along the lines of 'his contract had been ended after coming to a mutual agreement' or something similar and i'd imagine that announcement would have been made by now.

The last we heard on the matter was from Goodwin himself when he said “Do I have any regrets about letting Christian go early? No, none at all. He showed me in the games he played what he can do for us. Christian had been underperforming and that’s due to fatigue so we made the decision and that’s the reason behind it." and then insinuated that neither Ramirez or his representatives had indicated he wanted to leave, and he expected him back Mid June for pre-season training.

If that isn't true and Goodwin has told him to GTF then he's basically lied to us all.

Much as i dislike Goodwin i doubt he'd outright lie about a situation like this, which is why i'm leaning more now towards him being back (or at least the club genuinely expecting him back) this week or next.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Everything that could go wrong for Ramirez, unfortunately, seems to have gone wrong for Ramirez at Aberdeen. 

He's clearly a confidence player, and over the course of that season even the most confident, happy, cheerful cunt I have ever seen in my puff was sucked dry of all joy. 

He was played in a system that didn't fit him or any other forward we isolated up front, though he initially scored a good amount. And I don't give a flying fuck what anyone who thinks "He's pish" has to say about that. If he'd been on penalties he'd have significantly increased the very respectable tally he made despite Glass' asinine tactics. 

I can't believe he'd want to come back to the kind of toxic environment he's found at Aberdeen, and for his sake I hope to fuck an MLS side comes in for him over the Summer. 

The guy didn't understand why a home draw to Ross County was a bad result. 

He's got the temperament of a kid, this is mens football, it means something over here, we're not some McDonalds type franchise where no matter how bad the performance is there's no consequence. 

It makes a mockery of sport in America that he's surprised people want good results. 

I don't think he has the temperament to live in our city and play for our club, imagine he played for one of the Weegie clubs, he'd be on the floor greeting every Saturday night. 

He's not got the physical or mental steeliness to hack being a professional footballer in a competitive European league where results are what you live and die by. 

I think he's a talent, truly, and I think he's capable of scoring goals at our level. But, he's not physical enough for his size, or seemingly smart enough to get what it's all about. His attitude stunk the place out post Glass as well. He's a man of 30 years old and should be able to handle set backs better. 

I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but I've no doubt his agent is feeling out the MLS right now so he can go back to comfort and inconsequential matches and Instagram posts. 

That's my final opinion on the guy. He's a toddler when we need Spartans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He's got the temperament of a kid, this is mens football, it means something over here, we're not some McDonalds type franchise where no matter how bad the performance is there's no consequence. 

It makes a mockery of sport in America that he's surprised people want good results. 

I don't think he has the temperament to live in our city and play for our club, imagine he played for one of the Weegie clubs, he'd be on the floor greeting every Saturday night. 

He's not got the physical or mental steeliness to hack being a professional footballer in a competitive European league where results are what you live and die by. 

I think he's a talent, truly, and I think he's capable of scoring goals at our level. But, he's not physical enough for his size, or seemingly smart enough to get what it's all about. His attitude stunk the place out post Glass as well. He's a man of 30 years old and should be able to handle set backs better. 

I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but I've no doubt his agent is feeling out the MLS right now so he can go back to comfort and inconsequential matches and Instagram posts. 

Mental it’s taken you that long but at least you got there.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

The way the season turned out especially the last 15 games or so a home draw to Ross county was a good result 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Unsure why it isn't announced by the club that he has gone and won't be back. Goodwin told a wee fib it seems to keep it out the media, but he's out of here.

Willing to rip up the final year of his contract also.

All his stuff moved out of Westhill. Wanted to leave before last game of season, was told to GTF on the Wednesday.

All stuff packed up, gone.

A big fallout with Goodwin (water bottle kick) also.

He was gone before the Wednesday wasn’t he? Someone saw him on a flight to Amsterdam. 

The hayes family comment made it clear he was not coming back, unless he gives up seeing his family for 9 months. Maybe can’t find a club.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Unsure why it isn't announced by the club that he has gone and won't be back. Goodwin told a wee fib it seems to keep it out the media, but he's out of here.

All his stuff moved out of Westhill. Wanted to leave before last game of season, was told to GTF on the Wednesday.

Goodwin told more than one wee fib 

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

If true (which i'm not convinced it is) and Goodwin has genuinely lied to the media and as such lied to the fans then its just another reason why he should go.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Maybe. I can't recall all that happened. I'm putting it out what his neighbour said when I asked yesterday, as I was doing work in Ramirez old street.

Everything out of the house anyways.

Could simply be that if he's coming back for the season and his family aren't then he doesn't need such a big house. I know where he lives (Carnie area of Westhill) and its a big house for 1 person to be rattling about in on their own.

5 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

?

Confirmed sock puppet

So you're happy with a manager that would straight up lie to the fans then? You don't think that insults your intelligence? If he's gone and isn't coming back (which most of us assumed anyway) and if Goodwin knew he was going and not coming back then why not just be honest and say it like it is. Its not as if we had anything to play for at the time or he had to keep the moral of the players and fans up is it?