Christian Ramirez

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Isn't what he told his neighbour who were pals but sound.

Club also pay some of said RENTED house you speak of.

Might even become Ramadani's new pad. Hero.

Thats fine, so our club and manager straight up lied to us (the paying customers).... good to know ?

To be fair i dont blame him for wanting to leave, our fans in general are fuckwits that live for hating another team more than loving their own.

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I genuinely thought i was bad for being too negative, however don't think i've ever seen you say anything positive about anyone or anything. You must be a joy to be around.

Stop pestering me. I know you want my attention badly but I’m not interested in conversing with someone as thick as yourself. Sorry.

22 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Thats fine, so our club and manager straight up lied to us (the paying customers).... good to know ?

To be fair i dont blame him for wanting to leave, our fans in general are fuckwits that live for hating another team more than loving their own.

You type some pish, go outside and get some fresh air, leave this place for a while.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If true (which i'm not convinced it is) and Goodwin has genuinely lied to the media and as such lied to the fans then its just another reason why he should go.

Lets face it no matter what Jim does you will hate him and want him to go. 

You wanted him to go before for being honest to his players and telling them they were a bunch of cnuts who were not getting new contracts. So you wanted him to lie them. Now though you want him to go because you think he has lied to the media. 

In any case if it is true that Ramirez has gone its not necessarily a lie, he possibly just didnt give want to give the media the full story. 

Personally although i think Christian gave his best and was a likeable guy who wanted the best for the club, he was ok at times but nothing more than that and i think for the money we were paying him we should be expecting a lot more quality. But i don't blame him for that i blame the previous manager for again wasting the budget and giving him a huge contract which meant he was vastly overpaid in my opinion. If we could offload him i think we could get a very good striker for the same money who would manage to offer much more than Ramirez ever could.

I would thank him for giving his best and for scoring the goals he did score but would be happy to wish him farewell and good luck in the future. Cheers Christian. 

• Like 1

I coudnt give 2 fucks about Goodwin lying to fans, most clubs lie to fans from time to time! Zero I'd give up we this bigoted bin ? of a forum, it's got some good/decent posters but also far to many creeps bigots & peados.

Cue the usual suspects coming along we there bile

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

The guy didn't understand why a home draw to Ross County was a bad result. 

He's got the temperament of a kid, this is mens football, it means something over here, we're not some McDonalds type franchise where no matter how bad the performance is there's no consequence. 

It makes a mockery of sport in America that he's surprised people want good results. 

I don't think he has the temperament to live in our city and play for our club, imagine he played for one of the Weegie clubs, he'd be on the floor greeting every Saturday night. 

He's not got the physical or mental steeliness to hack being a professional footballer in a competitive European league where results are what you live and die by. 

I think he's a talent, truly, and I think he's capable of scoring goals at our level. But, he's not physical enough for his size, or seemingly smart enough to get what it's all about. His attitude stunk the place out post Glass as well. He's a man of 30 years old and should be able to handle set backs better. 

I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but I've no doubt his agent is feeling out the MLS right now so he can go back to comfort and inconsequential matches and Instagram posts. 

That's my final opinion on the guy. He's a toddler when we need Spartans. 

Absolute poetry

Fantastic post

13 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I coudnt give 2 fucks about Goodwin lying to fans, most clubs lie to fans from time to time! Zero I'd give up we this bigoted bin ? of a forum, it's got some good/decent posters but also far to many creeps bigots & peados.

Crigeados, if you will. 

4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Everything that could go wrong for Ramirez, unfortunately, seems to have gone wrong for Ramirez at Aberdeen. 

He's clearly a confidence player, and over the course of that season even the most confident, happy, cheerful cunt I have ever seen in my puff was sucked dry of all joy. 

He was played in a system that didn't fit him or any other forward we isolated up front, though he initially scored a good amount. And I don't give a flying fuck what anyone who thinks "He's pish" has to say about that. If he'd been on penalties he'd have significantly increased the very respectable tally he made despite Glass' asinine tactics. 

I think peak Aberdeen was when Ramirez, like any grown up, watched a good game of football involving Newco, and had the audacity to comment, "What a game!" Then every cunt and his dog piled on. The guy must have been left wondering if any Dons fan has a mental age above 3.  

I can't believe he'd want to come back to the kind of toxic environment he's found at Aberdeen, and for his sake I hope to fuck an MLS side comes in for him over the Summer. 

So agreement that we have a toxic, negative fanbase that can kill even the most positive players enthusiasm?

35 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Talking to yourself again RJ!

18 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So agreement that we have a toxic, negative fanbase that can kill even the most positive players enthusiasm?

Ramirez has what I would call toxic positivity. It's a yank thing whereby they belief is that if you think and believe hard enough it'll all come up roses. 

It's a crock of shit. It's annoying, and immature. 

Do goals and get victories. 

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

The guy didn't understand why a home draw to Ross County was a bad result. 

He's got the temperament of a kid, this is mens football, it means something over here, we're not some McDonalds type franchise where no matter how bad the performance is there's no consequence. 

It makes a mockery of sport in America that he's surprised people want good results. 

I don't think he has the temperament to live in our city and play for our club, imagine he played for one of the Weegie clubs, he'd be on the floor greeting every Saturday night. 

He's not got the physical or mental steeliness to hack being a professional footballer in a competitive European league where results are what you live and die by. 

I think he's a talent, truly, and I think he's capable of scoring goals at our level. But, he's not physical enough for his size, or seemingly smart enough to get what it's all about. His attitude stunk the place out post Glass as well. He's a man of 30 years old and should be able to handle set backs better. 

I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but I've no doubt his agent is feeling out the MLS right now so he can go back to comfort and inconsequential matches and Instagram posts. 

That's my final opinion on the guy. He's a toddler when we need Spartans. 

Don’t think he researched the league or the club as he’s came from a diddy league setup where they can’t get relegated so any points are great as it means slim to fuck all, whilst at Aberdeen points mean the difference between European football or relegation. It means significantly more to us than your average American fan

19 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Don’t think he researched the league or the club as he’s came from a diddy league setup where they can’t get relegated so any points are great as it means slim to fuck all, whilst at Aberdeen points mean the difference between European football or relegation. It means significantly more to us than your average American fan

I can confirm that Americans like winning things just as much as the rest of us. 

50 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ramirez has what I would call toxic positivity. It's a yank thing whereby they belief is that if you think and believe hard enough it'll all come up roses. 

It's a crock of shit. It's annoying, and immature. 

Do goals and get victories. 

I would definitely agree that what you described is a crock of shit. 

American athletes, for the most part, build their careers on solid professionalism and hard work, rather than the wishful thinking 'Vision Board' thing you just described. 

The Olympics are a fairly decent metric for that... 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I can confirm that Americans like winning things just as much as the rest of us. 

Of course they do but they don’t have to worry about relegation tho and the relief of avoiding it. How does Champions league and Europa league equivalents work in the MLS, is it on league position 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

American athletes, for the most part, build their careers on solid professionalism and hard work

And untraceable PEDs

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I would definitely agree that what you described is a crock of shit. 

American athletes, for the most part, build their careers on solid professionalism and hard work, rather than the wishful thinking 'Vision Board' thing you just described. 

The Olympics are a fairly decent metric for that... 

You just have to go on their social media. 

Some Christian rubbish normally attributed to them. 

Crazy a professional can't grasp the reality of bad results lol. 

3 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Of course they do but they don’t have to worry about relegation tho and the relief of avoiding it. How does Champions league and Europa league equivalents work in the MLS, is it on league position 

Well they do when they're in, for example, the SPFL, and he'd have been aware of that when he was a Dons player. 

He certainly played a major role in making sure we didn't end up getting relegated. 

He, at least, tried to do his job for half a season, whereas, say, our defence and midfield either chose not to or weren't capable of helping very much at all. 

I'll also point out that the couple of tools that constitute the centre of our defence... they're still there, being shit at their job all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Well they do when they're in, for example, the SPFL, and he'd have been aware of that when he was a Dons player. 

He certainly played a major role in making sure we didn't end up getting relegated. 

He, at least, tried to do his job for half a season, whereas, say, our defence and midfield either chose not to or weren't capable of helping very much at all. 

I'll also point out that the couple of tools that constitute the centre of our defence... they're still there, being shit at their job all the time. 

Played a major role for half a season when relegation wasn’t really in anyones thoughts and then not only downed tools but also fucked off early when the going got tough. 

Going by what Goodwin has said half of that shitshow called a central defence will be squad player at most come the start of the new season

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You just have to go on their social media. 

Some Christian rubbish normally attributed to them. 

Crazy a professional can't grasp the reality of bad results lol. 

I'm a pretty militant atheist, but I've never seen a person's religion decide whether or not they choose to be a good athlete or not. 

I mean, let's take America and Iran... couple of God-bothering countries where people point at the sky when they win a medal or score a goal or prevent an abortion. 

America Summer Olympic Medals - 113 with 39 Gold

Iran Summer Olympics Medals - 7 with 3 Gold

So it's fair to say mebbes religion is irrelevant to whether you're going to work hard and be the best in the world. 

American athletes are about the most driven, dedicated, hard working professionals on the planet. 

While I'm unfamiliar with their social media habits vs their work ethics, I'll pretty much guarantee the vast majority of American athletes are working their arses off rather than putting glitter on a cork board. 

Scottish footballers, I will say, tend to get called out for their loosey goosey attitude to fitness and exercise, though. 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Played a major role for half a season when relegation wasn’t really in anyones thoughts and then not only downed tools but also fucked off early when the going got tough. 

Going by what Goodwin has said half of that shitshow called a central defence will be squad player at most come the start of the new season

Which, as I may have previously said, reflects poorly on player and club. 

As for the Muppets in the Middle of defence, they're still here until they're not.