Parklife

Christian Ramirez

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

15 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Instagram montage of his season posted. He really has no awareness of how much of a terrible season it’s been does he? I couldnt give a fuck if he thinks he’s played well, it’s been an absolute disgrace of a season which he’s been part of.  You’d think the players would be embarrassed. He’s not alone either. 

Christian should know that no matter what, he'll always have a place in your head to stay, RENT FREE! 

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Christian should know that no matter what, he'll always have a place in your head to stay, RENT FREE! 

Aye, them performances this season will stick in my head for a while.

Ducking under the fucking ball away at Tynecastle is one I won’t get out my head ever 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye, them performances this season will stick in my head for a while.

Ducking under the fucking ball away at Tynecastle is one I won’t get out my head ever 😂

HE WAS PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

Anyways fuck it, gutted it didn't turn out better for him and us but the season is over, he'll be away.

23 hours ago, CCB III said:

Who knows?

The bizzies monitor here, allegedly. You just da ken eh.

Catch 22 when taking drugs cause side effects like paranoia and fear of saying things or doing things that are not really an issue 😂

46 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I know they are mostly in and around the 6 yard box but there are some tidy finishes there.

If we can get 2 decent wingers who’ll fire crosses in for him every game he’ll get back to scoring. We could really do with finding another McGinn / Hayes combo this summer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I know they are mostly in and around the 6 yard box but there are some tidy finishes there.

If we can get 2 decent wingers who’ll fire crosses in for him every game he’ll get back to scoring. We could really do with finding another McGinn / Hayes combo this summer.

I said this about a month ago but surely he's not coming back now. Calling it quits 2 games early. (Oh aye, he gave up by Christmas or whatever) Goodwin made it clear he was only starting players in his plans for next season. Sanctioning him leaving early says to me Goodwin is not that arsed about him

8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

His header against St Mirren was beautiful. 

Still can’t wait for him to leave. 

6 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I said this about a month ago but surely he's not coming back now. Calling it quits 2 games early. (Oh aye, he gave up by Christmas or whatever) Goodwin made it clear he was only starting players in his plans for next season. Sanctioning him leaving early says to me Goodwin is not that arsed about him

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

His header against St Mirren was beautiful. 

Still can’t wait for him to leave. 

I’m not fussed either way if he leaves or not. Just pointing out that if we were to have a more balanced and creative team next season he’d get back on the goal trail I’m pretty sure.

56 minutes ago, minijc said:

And a poster on your bedroom wall 💖

1 minute ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

And a poster on your bedroom wall 💖

Nah, I followed him on twitter but he is away to get unfollowed as he hasn't done enough to justify that support. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us try to play a 433, so I can’t see Ramirez fitting into that. More like three new fast attacking players IMO. Ramirez would only be worth keeping if he was a little more robust and better at holding the ball up when we needed a plan B, and the wages we’re paying him are more than a plan B should be paid.

24 minutes ago, minijc said:

Nah, I followed him on twitter but he is away to get unfollowed as he hasn't done enough to justify that support. 

Him and Jet blocked me lol, all i did was like a few tweets.

13 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Catch 22 when taking drugs cause side effects like paranoia and fear of saying things or doing things that are not really an issue 😂

Look, the Internet isn't an iron clad thing. 

Club statement incoming now season over that he has asked for a transfer that the club have reluctantly accepted 

He's under contract for another year. Happy for him to leave so long as we get a fee.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

He's under contract for another year. Happy for him to leave so long as we get a fee.

Aye, and free up a decent wage.

With his attitude and performances towards the end he can leave and the sooner the better.

16 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Fucking hell man. 😂 

He's gone. He's not coming back. Unfollow him and forget about him. 

The boy who got the Ramirez tattoo must be feeling like a right fanny now 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

The boy who got the Ramirez tattoo must be feeling like a right fanny now 

The guy from red tinted specs podcast?

I would suggest that would be the case right from the outset. 

Don’t do it kids, stick to Anchors or top hats with flames coming out the top.

17 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Correct. Thick as shit American.

Thank fuck he's gone never to come back again.

Liked him to start with too. Played with a smile, loved Jesus.

Was all going so well.

Was never coming back.  Thanks for the goals and 101 different ways to fall on your arse.

Doubt we will get a fee for him. It will be more we will waive the fee if you rip up your final year on your contract would be my guess. 

21 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Who scored more for the dons? Ramirez in 2022 or calzer hendry in 2021?

I’m going with 4-3 in favour of CR. 

No research was done so that may well be incorrect. 

Ramirez will return good 

23 hours ago, minijc said:

Rent free wherever he may be,

Say goodbye to AFC

Time to get rid and hopefully get a fee,

Cos he couldn't even score against Dundee.

• Haha 6

On 5/15/2022 at 9:04 PM, Andy_123 said:

We will have the Kennedy/McLennan combo to look forward to.

2 hours ago, Stavrogin said:

We will have the Kennedy/McLennan combo to look forward to.

One whose crosses never clear the first defender, and the other whose crosses always clear the far side stand.