Christian Ramirez

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I thought you were speaking about NFL though.

I said already that ‘soccer’ is the only sport that still mostly falls ‘out with’ their main kind of sporting mindset of ‘always play to win’ & that is one of main reasons the sport has been such a damp squeeb to the American sporting public for so long 

No sorry min 

Was talking about mls 

As you were 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

House in question more certainly is but Jesus, I can't believe after the way his neighbour went on that he's actually fucking back.

Mental.

Surely can't be long until he's off though. Surely. Majorly stunned me today when saw it earlier.

What was the neighbour saying? 

• Upvote 1

I think he's good for a few goals, but I want another striker or two that will either put him under pressure for his place and improve him, or play alongside/behind him to create chances for him, feed off him, or draw defences apart to allow him space.

'n shit.

Hopefully his 2nd season is better than his first, put it that way.

4 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Thought he'd cleared out his house?

Don't think its the worst thing that could have happened. Keep him happy, give him service and he'll score goals.

But ....but .....what about Goodwin’s barefaced LIE to us, the faithful fans , who DESERVE to be told THE TRUTH?..... the blatant lie that as far he knew Ramirez would be back for pre-season, when he clearly KNEW otherwise. Disgraceful disrespect towards the fans who pay his wages etc etc ........(repeat to fade ad nauseum)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1