Christian Ramirez

10 hours ago, YorkDon said:

To play Devil's advocate, he didna try a leg for the final 3 months or so.A fit, and motivated Ramirez is a lot better than the players mentioned in your post.

The key question, is will he be interested having recharged over the Summer? 

And that's exactly the reason he should fuck off out of the club. We were in the middle of a relegation battle and he "didn't try" for the last few months? fuck him. That cunt should have been sacked as soon as we were mathematically safe and told never to come back. *

*if that was the reason for his poor form

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

And that's exactly the reason he should fuck off out of the club. We were in the middle of a relegation battle and he "didn't try" for the last few months? fuck him. That cunt should have been sacked as soon as we were mathematically safe and told never to come back. *

*if that was the reason for his poor form

The club giving him permission to go suggests to me that his card's marked. I'm surprised he's back for pre-season.

We'll see fit happens but as someone's already pointed oot, I can not see this ending on a happy note

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

@Parklife

Do you not think it was poor that he fucked off early? Wasn’t a good look from him or the manager surely?

I've not defended him getting leave to go home early. 

He shouldn't have asked for that and the club shouldn't have given him it. He was being paid to do a job and he should've stayed and done it with his team mates. 

You’re allowed to say one thing negative about Ramirez.

I try and be balanced in my views. He's a good striker at our level. He was in poor form at the end of the season (as was our whole team tbf) and had a pretty rotten run of games. 

The difference between me and you is I'm capable of seeing negatives and positives. Ramirez missed a half chance against St Johnstone and you were giving it "Get to fuck you American Cunt" & "no one ever defend him again!" chat. 

Everything isn't an extreme. Many, in fact most, things are somewhere in between the two extremes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I always say, there are 3 sides to a story.

My view, which I’ll always skew in my favour, your view, which you’ll always skew in your favour, and the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two.

I don’t think he’ll be here beyond Jan, at the latest.Hopefully he goes before the season starts.

He is a good striker at our level, if his head is in the game, which it clearly isn’t.Asking to fuck off early showed me that he didn’t have the bottle to roll his sleeves up and try and get us to safety, that, and he didn’t look interested from the start of the year.

See ya Christian.At least we got a few decent months out of you last year!

I was pretty critical of him at the time but if he's reflected on things over the summer and is prepared to commit to the cause then we should be big enough to accept that and back him accordingly.  Everyone makes mistakes and it doesnt always have to end in acrimony, we can all move on and get cracking again.

• Upvote 2
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

I was pretty critical of him at the time but if he's reflected on things over the summer and is prepared to commit to the cause then we should be big enough to accept that and back him accordingly.  Everyone makes mistakes and it doesnt always have to end in acrimony, we can all move on and get cracking again.

Spot on ? As long as he comes back and is the player we saw in the first half of the season then don't see what the issue is. If he goes in a sulk for any reason then hopefully (if anyone actually signs fot us ?) it wont be like last season where we had no choice to play him, and we can actually drop him and play one of our new strikers. And if it gets really bad for whatever reason then we bin him in January.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I've not defended him getting leave to go home early. 

He shouldn't have asked for that and the club shouldn't have given him it. He was being paid to do a job and he should've stayed and done it with his team mates. 

I try and be balanced in my views. He's a good striker at our level. He was in poor form at the end of the season (as was our whole team tbf) and had a pretty rotten run of games. 

The difference between me and you is I'm capable of seeing negatives and positives. Ramirez missed a half chance against St Johnstone and you were giving it "Get to fuck you American Cunt" & "no one ever defend him again!" chat. 

Everything isn't an extreme. Many, in fact most, things are somewhere in between the two extremes. 

Ach, I don’t think it’s that deep. Said to get to fuck during a match thread in a game he was woeful - if you think that’s “extreme” then fair enough, we aren’t going to agree.

I’ve given the cunt praise when he’s earned it but I don’t think he’s a good player and he also downed tools in February. Acts the goat on social media too. 

For what it’s worth, I was just wondering what your stance was on him fucking off. I’m not discussing Ramirez much more unless he plays for us or gets a move somewhere. Going around in circles. 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Ach, I don’t think it’s that deep. Said to get to fuck during a match thread in a game he was woeful - if you think that’s “extreme” then fair enough, we aren’t going to agree.

I think you've been vociferous in your criticism. Every game in 2022 you'd be posting on this and the match thread slagging him off. You've probably posted more on this thread than anyone else. 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I’m not discussing Ramirez much more unless he plays for us or gets a move somewhere. Going around in circles. 

Good. Your repetitive shite is dull as fuck. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think you've been vociferous in your criticism. Every game in 2022 you'd be posting on this and the match thread slagging him off. You've probably posted more on this thread than anyone else. 

Good. Your repetitive shite is dull as fuck. 

? 

Got to laugh at this stage. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Until the going gets tough and he gives up again. He's mentally weak. We don't need players like that. 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Thank Christ for a sensible outlook

On 6/8/2022 at 1:20 PM, Parklife said:

Hope he's back soon. A good striker at our level and one of the few players to come out of last season with much credit. 

I see from Instagram he's back at it, doing private coaching sessions to improve himself and arrive back in peak condition. A real professional. 

Irony overload.

• Haha 1