Breidablik 2 - 3 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hmmm…. Not sure about not starting Gallagher or Hedges.

Same team as Sunday.

seems Glass will stick with a winning team and if you’re sub, you need to take your opportunity when you get it.

The positive might be that Glass said Ojo was doubtful and fighting to make it after Mulgrews challenge, so potentially he’ll get switched out for Hedges and Hedges will run amok when he comes on fresh

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Crazy that Gallagher still isn’t starting. Did he whip out his baseball bat and take out Glass?

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hmmm…. Not sure about not starting Gallagher or Hedges.

Aye.

Is he going to persist with this no changes policy right up to where it costs us dearly?

This Gallagher thing is bizarre.

Particularly given we've looked fairly shit in central defence.

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Same team as Sunday.

seems Glass will stick with a winning team and if you’re sub, you need to take your opportunity when you get it.

The positive might be that Glass said Ojo was doubtful and fighting to make it after Mulgrews challenge, so potentially he’ll get switched out for Hedges and Hedges will run amok when he comes on fresh

The negative might be ojo made it but I suppose one of these days he will prove me wrong and play well 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wonder if the frozen fooders will be sticking to the long throw/knock on headers that served their national team so well.

Hopefully Glass done his homework if so & asked Considine & McRorrie to do stopping goals gooder than last away game 

Kept a clean sheet on Sunday

7 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Aye.

Is he going to persist with this no changes policy right up to where it costs us dearly?

This Gallagher thing is bizarre.

Particularly given we've looked fairly shit in central defence.

He may be feeling a niggle in training. He may have struggled with pre-season stamina work. There could me a few reasons for Gallagher not starting yet

5 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I think they settled and looked fine in the 2nd half against Utd. I am not saying Mcrorie and Considine are my preferred pairing but I am ok with Glass sticking with them off the back of a clean sheet. 

Why change a winning team etc?

Also shows players that they have to earn their place in the starting line up.

MCrorie shouldna be a first pick there, but until he majorly fucks up he stays.Gallagher has to wait for his opportunity.