Ryan hedges , stay or go

22 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Deep Deep Deep down we are world beaters 

22 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Deep Deep Deep down we are world beaters 

What's the deepest depth in the Pacific Ocean. Right now Aberdeen are deeper than that, how can they be at the surface one week and past bottom the next, there's something not right behind the walls of pittodrie. (A GLASSED CORMACK.)  

7 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Think Blackburn who have a few injuries,are now trying to get a deal done in this window. 

Think the Dons are holding out for what they want,can see it happening before window  closes.

Fingers crossed that an acceptable sum is agreed very soon and we can sign someone who wants to be here. I hate players signing a pre contract and seeing out their contract. 

4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Think Blackburn who have a few injuries,are now trying to get a deal done in this window. 

Think the Dons are holding out for what they want,can see it happening before window  closes.

Only a fortnight ago I wanted us to take what we could get and fuck him off down south. Plainly doesn't want to be with us.

But just looking at the side we fielded against St Mirren......including such luminaries as Ojo and Jenks in the starting 11. And then look at the subs that came on....or the options from the bench that didn't. Take Hedges out that side and one of those bench players is now starting ( Besuijen should be ready to start in a couple of weeks but I don't think it will be Hedges he replaces). 

Unless we get at least one more player in by Monday I just cannot see how we can afford to let Hedges go. Especially as it seems Watkins looks like he's done for the season.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Only a fortnight ago I wanted us to take what we could get and fuck him off down south. Plainly doesn't want to be with us.

But just looking at the side we fielded against St Mirren......including such luminaries as Ojo and Jenks in the starting 11. And then look at the subs that came on....or the options from the bench that didn't. Take Hedges out that side and one of those bench players is now starting ( Besuijen should be ready to start in a couple of weeks but I don't think it will be Hedges he replaces). 

Unless we get at least one more player in by Monday I just cannot see how we can afford to let Hedges go. Especially as it seems Watkins looks like he's done for the season.

Need at least 3. And i would say that's also without Hedges leaving. 

• Upvote 1