Scott Brown So Far.

Brown is sheer class as a footballer and a brilliant leader probably still the best leader in the league. He was a cunt at Celtic but despite that I always had begrudging respect for his qualities . He's still a cunt now but he's our cunt and I couldn't be happier about that. He's the sort of player you would always want in your team. I think the other players are loving playing alongside him.

• Upvote 1

Never really appreciated how good he was at Celtic,  always thought he was a decent player but a flat track bully surrounded by good players.  But now i actually watch him I love his leadership qualities,  always pointing, instructing,  and encouraging,  and his standing up to refs and defending his team mates. Also he's always in the correct position,  moving into the right spaces and moves the ball quickly. 

20 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Never really appreciated how good he was at Celtic,  always thought he was a decent player but a flat track bully surrounded by good players.  But now i actually watch him I love his leadership qualities,  always pointing, instructing,  and encouraging,  and his standing up to refs and defending his team mates. Also he's always in the correct position,  moving into the right spaces and moves the ball quickly. 

Indeed, a player who many mocked as being past it for Celtic is bringing so much to our team, even just from an organisational and leadership on the pitch.

As what has already been said, Brown really looks as if he is thoroughly enjoying being here, and he certainly does have his swagger back and will be loving it as that is the type of guy he is. 

An excellent true professional, true class and a very welcome addition to the dons.

good highlight from my point of view Considine's opening goal in the 5-1 win over hacken, first competitive game of the season and our first goal of the season, first man on the scene to celebrate with Andy none other than Scott Brown.

Brilliant 

6 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

He’s fucking ace. Must be a horrible cunt to play against. Quality footballer and and even better leader…if he stays fit, we will have a quality season..

will be the best signing of any team in the league makes this season..

Agree fully.  I was hyped waiting for him to sign and he is quality through and through.   By far and away the best signing we have made in years.   

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

He’s fucking ace. Must be a horrible cunt to play against. Quality footballer and and even better leader…if he stays fit, we will have a quality season..

will be the best signing of any team in the league makes this season..

100% What A Signing

6 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Brown is the glue holding the team together. He is a great signing. As @Tommy said just wish he was several years younger on a 5 year contract. 

If Brown was 30 he wouldn't be playing for us. I always thought he was head and shoulders above at Celtic, but the qualifier was he's not playing at the top level. 

However at this level he's still one of the best going around and his leadership is second to none. Astute signing. Looking forward to seeing how he shapes up against the arse cheeks.