Scott Brown So Far.

4 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

There will be a formal announcement over the next couple of days. It'll be the usual 'mutual consent, wish him well', but you can all work that one out.

This is one that JG has won. I'm not sure the chairman telling him that our American student will play some part of the game at Ibrox after 2 days training went down too well though.

I hope this is not the case...

but I can see it having happened 

1 hour ago, huncunts said:

I'd heard he was on £15,000 a week. In which case, he's been a disaster for the squad. 

He’s technically doing 2 roles so could be, playing wise I think he’s been okay! Not startling but okay. As assistant it’s been shocking not seen any evidence of him earning his wage

30 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

He’s technically doing 2 roles so could be, playing wise I think he’s been okay! Not startling but okay. As assistant it’s been shocking not seen any evidence of him earning his wage

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-made-last-gasp-scott-23921617

“You see him playing now and he looks like he can play until he is 40."

Words of wisdom from Glass. But also if he was one of Celtic's biggest earners at least £20,000, I can't imagine he took around half a million plus a year pay cut to come here to do 2 jobs. 

12 minutes ago, huncunts said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-made-last-gasp-scott-23921617

Words of wisdom from Glass. But also if he was one of Celtic's biggest earners at least £20,000, I can't imagine he took around half a million plus a year pay cut to come here to do 2 jobs. 

He was always taking a cut if leaving Celtic and staying in Scotland 

12 minutes ago, huncunts said:

He was on more than 20k a week several years ago.

14 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

If there is any truth behind all the rumours that are now swirling, Goodwin has a massive decision to make. If Brown has challenged his authority, he needs to get him out… otherwise he’s finished before he’s even hardly started!

No one will respect a manager who being dictated to by a player.

I’m not sure he did challenge his authority. Goodwin just wants rid, told him so, and Brown is off. Contract now all sorted and announcement this week.

14 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Do us a favour and you go first. Preferably front line, During a mortar or cluster bomb attack on your position

Your not that fat prick of a season  ticket holder  that sits puffing cigars in his box in the main stand waving his red rattle are you, with your bottom lip quivering and tears in your eyes when the prima donas fail to win any game. It’s the pittodrie pitch when these underperforming pansies are on it you should consider cluster bombing and keep a mortar for shoving it up your arse. And stop beefing your sister you dirty prick. 

9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Your not that fat prick of a season  ticket holder  that sits puffing cigars in his box in the main stand waving his red rattle are you, with your bottom lip quivering and tears in your eyes when the prima donas fail to win any game. It’s the pittodrie pitch when these underperforming pansies are on it you should consider cluster bombing and keep a mortar for shoving it up your arse. And stop beefing your sister you dirty prick. 

How did you guess? Only Gran Habano's for me young man, You'll probably be smoking your superkings or Mayfairs with your universal credit stretching to it's limit

When you changing your profile to a Ukraine flag you blouse? 

2 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Maybe Caley fancy him as manager 

Yogi isn't long in the door at Dunfermline but he's taken them to the bottom of the Championship. If he gets them relegated, there may be a very convenient vacancy arising in the summer that would suit Mr Brown just fine (he grew up in Hill o' Beath about 4 miles away)

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Yogi isn't long in the door at Dunfermline but he's taken them to the bottom of the Championship. If he gets them relegated, there may be a very convenient vacancy arising in the summer that would suit Mr Brown just fine (he grew up in Hill o' Beath about 4 miles away)

Caley job could be available this week