Scott Brown So Far.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Agreed, there's nothing getting close to your pathetic hatred of a striker that has scored 15 goals.

He hated Rooney as well, beat poacher we've had since Shearer, regular 20 goals a season but DM thought he was shite because he wouldn't work the channels, hold up the ball, pish in the air, or some other fucking ridiculous reason.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

He hated Rooney as well, beat poacher we've had since Shearer, regular 20 goals a season but DM thought he was shite because he wouldn't work the channels, hold up the ball, pish in the air, or some other fucking ridiculous reason.

How did Rooney do after us?

4 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I’d argue Ramirez being over the age of 30 and having tram lines is just behind you and Dorklifes pestering of me because I think a footballer is crap at football. 

Closely followed by a grown man thinking he’s fucking Fabrizio Romano because he tells us about a transfer about 30 seconds before it’s announced. 

Still manage to score 15 goals in a fucking horrific team, but you say he is crap.
ffs dude give it up.

I'm hoping JG can get some decent players in to help this guy out, I would like this guy to hang around a bit longer.
What are you hoping for?

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Still manage to score 15 goals in a fucking horrific team, but you say he is crap.
ffs dude give it up.

I'm hoping JG can get some decent players in to help this guy out, I would like this guy to hangs around a bit longer.
What are you hoping for?

A strange one - regularly dislikes strikers that scores goals.

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I thought Rooney was bang average at best too.

He wasn't screaming at cunts anymore like he did with Celtic. Sure he would do that wee 'fist pump' thing but ultimately he retired from playing football when he left his old team. I knew he was leaving when his pal got sacked. Probably thought he had a wee chance for the manager's job but his mind was made up for him when he realised that wasn't to be. 

Do I wish him all the best? I don't give a fuck either way tbh.

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I’d argue Ramirez being over the age of 30 and having tram lines is just behind you and Dorklifes pestering of me because I think a footballer is crap at football. 

Closely followed by a grown man thinking he’s fucking Fabrizio Romano because he tells us about a transfer about 30 seconds before it’s announced. 

?

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

How did Rooney do after us?

We got his best years and it was the right decision for him to go, possibly should have left a year or so earlier.

5 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

I thought Rooney was bang average at best too.

He wasn't a great footballer, he was a great finisher though.

11 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Nope.

Said all along a “penalty box striker” doesn’t cut it against the better teams and it affects the team negatively. Having a striker who is essentially a man down but comes alive in the box isn’t any use at Ibrox, Tynecastle etc when we are under the cosh and need an out ball.

Rooney was miles ahead of Ramirez anyway.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Nothing wrong with the show pony Moroccan.... pretty much the only bright spark during one of the most depressing times to be a Dons fan (even worse than now).

The 2 cup finals in one season, nae scoring for yonks then winning 5-6, and a mad as fuck manager were decent too.

Zero was fine for the wifies, bairns and feels.

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Considering where we were 4 or 5 years ago it is absolutely astonishing what a mess the entire club is in. 

We went from playing half decent football, but winning fuck all to being mostly shite and winning fuck all.

The end result is the same. Failure to even look like we're capable of winning a trophy has been an Aberdeen trait for decades now. Even the one we did win, we were hopeless over the 120 minutes.