Scott Brown So Far.

2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Nothing wrong with the show pony Moroccan.... pretty much the only bright spark during one of the most depressing times to be a Dons fan (even worse than now).

A brief bright spark he may have been, never "a God" in a million years.

One clown on here (I'll not name any names but he's a clueless weegie with a bazooka chin) even tried to claim he was better than Jess ?

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, minijc said:

Hahaha fuck off, Mcginn has been dreadful and offered nothing since he came back here.

Yes I agree with that.

I'd rather have some young guys in the team, giving them a chance. 

23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Please do. I want to know.

22 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

? You've got me stumped there min!! ?

Drives a delorian, leads council tax protests on behalf of his neighbourhood and threw a kettle of boiling water over his old mans back.

That's all the clues for today ?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wonder how much of his contract we had to pay out to get him gone. 

Glass/Cormack really have monumentally fkd the club in such a short space of time. 
Totally handicapped us with contracts for wage thief’s.

Cormack has to make up for this in summer & support Goodwin. 

Not a penny i'd hope. Given his coaching aspirations, the parting of ways benefits Brown as much as anyone. And if the rumours are correct, he's already got another gig lined up. It'd be crazy to pay him off under those circumstances.

56 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Yes I agree with that.

I'd rather have some young guys in the team, giving them a chance. 

Offered nothing, zero, no experience in the dressing room, at all?

From all accounts the lads looked up to him and he was expecting a coaching role before Brown came on the scene.  He may not have been much of a player, except being a competent corner taker and positionally over his last couple of seasons but deserved the chance to join our coaching team given he gave us 9/10 years of his career.

And like Rooney a couple of 20+ goal seasons in bad teams, great memories.  

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

We went from playing half decent football, but winning fuck all to being mostly shite and winning fuck all.

The end result is the same. Failure to even look like we're capable of winning a trophy has been an Aberdeen trait for decades now. Even the one we did win, we were hopeless over the 120 minutes. 

But its not the same is it. 

It was actually a good experience going to Pittodrie at that point. You enjoyed it. I can't think of many things worse than watching Aberdeen now.

It also felt like we were on an upward trajectory. The debt was cleared, training ground was on its way, team and staff were all very settled. Competing for the trophies and getting the idea that if the minks had a bad season we could even be in it for the title at some point... It felt like we were settled for a few years going forward and now it is just a complete and utter mess and its very hard to see how it gets better.

As soon as we drew Motherwell away in the Scottish Cup I think most people knew we were out. How bad is that? 

43 minutes ago, redone said:

Higher than Lennon’s chances of being the successor to Glass ever were ....except in the mind of imbeciles.

C0ck

some folks will just never recognize fishing for bite, got a fair haul with that spin.

not sure I deserve to be classed as an imbecile tho ??‍♂️
What a kn0b jockey 

now run along 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

A brief bright spark he may have been, never "a God" in a million years.

One clown on here (I'll not name any names but he's a clueless weegie with a bazooka chin) even tried to claim he was better than Jess ?

I'd actually forgotten that Jess played in the same team as Zerouali for a couple of years. Ok there were 2 bright sparks during that time.

3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The 2 cup finals in one season, nae scoring for yonks then winning 5-6, and a mad as fuck manager were decent too.

Zero was fine for the wifies, bairns and feels.

There was some decent memories, not a great time performance wise though. Some of the defeats were atrocious. 23 goals conceded to Celtic in 4 games in 99/00 and 13 to Rangers.

The 2 cup finals were great, although no real recollection of the league cup final. Went down on a minibus loaded up with booze for celebrating on the return to Aberdeen, bus was drank dry before passing Dundee on the way down.

14 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

There was some decent memories, not a great time performance wise though. Some of the defeats were atrocious. 23 goals conceded to Celtic in 4 games in 99/00 and 13 to Rangers.

The 2 cup finals were great, although no real recollection of the league cup final. Went down on a minibus loaded up with booze for celebrating on the return to Aberdeen, bus was drank dry before passing Dundee on the way down.

The 2 cup finals were fucking shite. Especially the hun fiasco with Winters in goals. 

26 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The two cup finals were honking, wish i gave the money i spent going to guitar wifie.

14 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

The 2 cup finals were fucking shite. Especially the hun fiasco with Winters in goals. 

The finals were shit in the fact we were comfortably beaten in both but amazing days out as with the season we had i don't think any Dons fan went there expecting to win, just went for a good day out. The Scottish Cup final against Rangers we outsang the Rangers fans for 90 minutes even at 4-0 down.

9 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The finals were shit in the fact we were comfortably beaten in both but amazing days out as with the season we had i don't think any Dons fan went there expecting to win, just went for a good day out. The Scottish Cup final against Rangers we outsang the Rangers fans for 90 minutes even at 4-0 down.

Our support was a fucking embarrassment let's be honest. We had become the tartan army doing a conga to celebrate getting pumped and sing about our mongo manager. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, RUL said:

Our support was a fucking embarrassment let's be honest. We had become the tartan army doing a conga to celebrate getting pumped and sing about our mongo manager. 

We were crap and we knew we were crap... so why not just enjoy the day out. Makes more sense than going there to boo all game and piss off home early having made the 2 hour + journey to get there. We were the worst team in the league that year by a fair distance, there was very little to shout about... even in our first win of the season we still managed to concede 5 goals. Everyone was laughing at us that season so why not take the piss out of ourselves also.

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Yup my lowest days as an Aberdeen supporter. The cup finals were a shit show and don’t get me started on those fucking embarrassing congas. Should be wiped from everyone’s collective memory and never mentioned again,

39 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We were crap and we knew we were crap... so why not just enjoy the day out. Makes more sense than going there to boo all game and piss off home early having made the 2 hour + journey to get there. We were the worst team in the league that year by a fair distance, there was very little to shout about... even in our first win of the season we still managed to concede 5 goals. Everyone was laughing at us that season so why not take the piss out of ourselves also.

Jesus fucking Christ get a grip of yourself min and gie yersel  a shake it’s no fucking Partick Thistle we support